Albino Narceus Americanus in Wild

satchellwk

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I actually found this specimen months ago, maybe August or September. I found this immature albino N. americanus in an area near my house where I have occasionally found Narceus (though they're not incredibly common). I actually found 2 similarly sized normal colored individuals nearby that I'm keeping this one with; maybe they're siblings and possible carriers of albinism genes.

I'm not sure if I want to breed this one to the two 'siblings' or breed it to the existing albino morph to get some more genetically diverse offspring. Then again, that's assuming I get it to adulthood. Luckily I haven't managed to screw up Narceus yet.

unnamed.jpg

truecreature

Arachnoknight
Wow congrats, that's an incredible find! I hope the breeding works out for you.

On a related note, has anyone else noticed that Bugs in Cyberspace has stopped selling albinos? What's up with that?

MrCrackerpants

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow congrats, that's an incredible find! I hope the breeding works out for you.

On a related note, has anyone else noticed that Bugs in Cyberspace has stopped selling albinos? What's up with that?
lol...you should ask the guy that posted directly above you. :)

mukmewx

Arachnosquire
amazing, did you just find it? Winter seems like a strange time to me.

satchellwk

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
No, I found it back in late summer and just haven't gotten around to posting it on here until now.

ErinM31

Arachnogoddess
Arachnosupporter
I know that I'm resurrecting a dead post :zombie: but I would LOVE to obtain some albino Narceus americanus and was wondering if any of you had some offspring that you'd be willing to sell? :angelic: