parahybana or klugi?

IHeartTs

Arachnobaron
I got this guy at an expo labeled at LP or l klugi. I just assumed LP since they're more common. It just molted and the hairs on its abdomem are starting to look klugi to me. They're quite red. Here's a pic. *note that they are much more red than in the pic. Can anyone shed some light on what species this little guy is?
20141219_103556.jpg

IHeartTs

Arachnobaron
True. Idk if it's bright enough to be difficilis though. Only molts will tell but I'm beginning to doubt it's parahybana. Idk.

Butterfliesdoku

Arachnopeon
I have a 4.5 inch parahybana and her abdomen looks pretty red after a molt. The picture looks pretty similar to how my girl looks.

14pokies

Arachnoprince
The color on these guys shows better if you get a front shot at roughly just above the height of the t...what's throwing me off is that on laisiodora sp there is a predominant cream colored line on the edge of the carapace and to a lesser degree on the trochanter surounding the carapace...I don't see that with your specimen..also the angle you are photographing from really hides the color and density of the hair on the legs and "abdomen"..(I hate this word as it does not apply to a tarantulas physical structure in any way,so I recomend that hobbyist call it by its actual name-opithstoma).I'm not a taxonomist but I know parahybana is not the brightest of the genus and a better pic from the front may help with a highly interpratal identification of your t.although I don't doubt this lasiodora sp.

IHeartTs

Arachnobaron
20141220_123912.jpg 20141220_123928.jpg

Better? I didn't wanna disturb it too much. It's still a kinda small (about 2.5 or 3.5 inches) but it does have light colored fringe around thr carapace.

IHeartTs

Arachnobaron
Fine with me lol. I just wanna know what it is, not having an id drives me nuts. Only time will tell for sure.