PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
It is a bit early, but i really dont care, so in the hobby, where do you see yourselves heading?

awiec

Arachnoprince
Probably going to get some T.gigas slings so I have a male ready for my female when she matures and probably send off my male P.vitatta and GBB when they mature as well, besides that it's up in the air.

freedumbdclxvi

Arachnoprince
Mostly, barring their addition to the Lacey Act, I will be focusing on acquiring various island locales of retics. As far as spiders go, I'll be trying to see if I can this year successfully get a sac from Phoneutria. T wise, now that P everettis have come down in price, I'm going to probably look at buying a few.

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
by this time in 2015 I'm hoping to have my M. balfouri communal set up, and right after new year I'm going to try for an egg sac from my G. porteri girl again. :) Assuming my male makes it that long and is still fertile.

elliotulysses

Arachnosquire
I am definitely getting a p. ornata or p. regalis
H. mac is a possibility
other then that I see myself doing more elaborate enclosures
perhaps some aquarium gardening

problemchildx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I honestly have no idea. I never plan my acquisitions they just kinda happen. Haha

But this year I am gonna get a lot more OW Ts and perhaps a few scorpions and a scolopendra if I can

Medusa

Arachnoknight
I'm not ready to jump into breeding yet, but think that's a possibility down the road. My first goal is to learn how to sex tarantulas so I know what I have. It's not going well just by looking at photos. I need an internship somewhere...

TarantulaGuy84

Arachnopeon
2015, I hope to see that a few of my females drop some sacs for me (especially my p. Metallica) my wife is pregnant, so I could use some slings to help pay for some baby supplies (but we do work so if slings don't make the money our job will). But, I do hope to acquire a few species I have not had yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ArachnoFreak666

Arachnopeon
still going to be trying to get my collection to expand more and probably still going to be trying to breed a couple of the Ts i have right now. hopefully sometime next year ill have an egg sac from my H. lividum

Ashton

Arachnoknight
My list starts off with loaning out a mm and getting some slings then it will plateau for a while while I get ready to get more cool things like hopefully an M. balfouri communal and a vivarium or two.

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
2015 hopefully will bring me the only t im openly searching for and have been the last 6 months. A grammostola anthracina I don't care how long it takes or costs I've to have another, I've owned a sling before but it died after it took me 3 hrs to rescue it from a bad moult. Everything else I end up with wont be planned more than a few weeks in advance

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Due to an unexpected xmas bonus I'm going to pick up a few species that I have had on the back burner...

fuzzyavics72

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
2015 will be big for me and my best friend. We have a couple of sacs and oaths right now! I have way too many breeding projects including breeding the love of my collection, my big rufilata girl, amblypgid, mantids, and scorpions! I'm looking forward into rehousing my balfouri communal from my breeding loan. And even producing my first damons! I'm getting back into amblypgid, the biggest reason why I'm even in the hobby! 2015 is going to be the best year of inverts for me ;). Also looking to make more friends in this amazing hobby!

---------- Post added 12-19-2014 at 10:13 PM ----------

Also we plan on being the biggest breeders of inverts in WNY and Is going to have a table again at our local shows. :) There's a ton of new hobbyists in my area who are looking for experienced hobbyists.

Last edited:

Sana

Arachnoprince
Hmm... T related goals... I'm planning on acquiring an intermediate NW species or two to gain an experience level at which I feel comfortable getting my first OW. I'm also looking for a female G. pulchripes nearing maturity in preparation for the eventual maturity of my male. I'm hoping to be have everything in place for my first breeding project by the end of next year. I would also like to try my first vivarium setup.

TsunamiSpike

Arachnosquire
Having only just started out...definitely expanding. Not by much seeing as we need a bigger place, rapidly running out of space but yeah... Too many ifs and buts to really say how far we'll go in our first full year.

Whaagh

Arachnosquire
Im going to get bigger enclosures as my T's are starting to out grow their current enclosure and i'm saving up to get a P. Metallica and a A. Azuraklaasi

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Going to cap off at 20 Ts for a while, starting a family this year, we'll see where it takes us

--J.Haas

Biollantefan54

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I am wanting to get a few more tarantulas, I have a small list that I want to get to add to the tarantula collection. I see myself moving into other inverts though, I am really eyeballing amblypygids. I have a D. diadema and I really want pretty much all the other species. I also think I will be getting more non-theraphosid myglamorphae. On the top of myglamorphae, what else is there to get? I have Theraphosids, diplurids, trap doors, and pursewebs. What else is a myglamorph to get?

problemchildx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I am wanting to get a few more tarantulas, I have a small list that I want to get to add to the tarantula collection. I see myself moving into other inverts though, I am really eyeballing amblypygids. I have a D. diadema and I really want pretty much all the other species. I also think I will be getting more non-theraphosid myglamorphae. On the top of myglamorphae, what else is there to get? I have Theraphosids, diplurids, trap doors, and pursewebs. What else is a myglamorph to get?
I'm not sure what you should get but you reminded me I really need to find some trapdoors!

I hope people are trying to breed them.