Bald spot under G. rosea

Sam_Peanuts

Arachnobaron
I just noticed today that my G. rosea had a weird bald spot under her a little to her right and I was wondering what it could be. Any ideas?

Full shot

The spot

The only other pic where I can see under her that I could find(from 2011, before she molted I think)

14pokies

Arachnoprince
As if my vision isn't bad enough I have a sinus cold..so now its worse! But it looks like its just missing some hair around the book lung.I wouldn't worry.I am wondering why she is climbing the glass though.is the sub a little wet or something? Or is it just the norm for her?

Sam_Peanuts

Arachnobaron
It looks to me as if you took a picture of the epigastric furrow...

Maybe I'm wrong :p
It seems a bit high to be it and it's off to one side. I was under the impression that it should be centered.

As if my vision isn't bad enough I have a sinus cold..so now its worse! But it looks like its just missing some hair around the book lung.I wouldn't worry.I am wondering why she is climbing the glass though.is the sub a little wet or something? Or is it just the norm for her?
I'm not really worried since it seems she's had this for at least 3 years, I was mostly curious.
She's off to the side(with one feet on the ground) because she like to eat(she's enjoying the last of a cricket in the pic) next to her water dish which is right in front of her. She doesn't usually climb on the side or I would have noticed this way sooner(I posted the only 2 pics I got of her doing this in the last 12 years and that last one was just a happy coincidence since I was taking a picture of my shelf).

14pokies

Arachnoprince
O word...my guess would be that either the hair didn't form in the last molt or maybe the old molt got stuck a little bit in that spot..im not really sure though..I'm pretty sure that's the spherical of the book lung..