New Scope I Got For Sexing pic

shawno821

Arachno Pimp
I'm really liking this new,$20 handheld microscope for sexing.Takes pics like this> 1221-2.jpg

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
wow nice! i just recently got in this and it helped me confirm my gbb male #2 befor skip commented on a pic taken with phone [no web on computer] but these heldhelds arnt that bad.. i was trying to use this one but it was such a pain to make it in the right spot plus zoom and focus by the time i was seeing well id lost the sweet spot and took another hr to try XD the heldhelds ok but the usb was better so well i was able to see everything hastle free. no ttrying to bend over the molt to try and get it just right [and with glasses it makes lil harder imo] and no fear of a deep breath of UH [i was so scared id have a random sneeze of cough and push off all the uh into my own face lol] they are fun just take alot of tweeking and learning.. just be sure your holding it right. i was feeling like i was playing helicopter pilot thinking i was moving too far.. and i was realy just going the oposite way for about 5minutes XD

shawno821

Arachno Pimp
What is it and where did you buy?
It is a handheld digital microscope,I bought it on Amazon for $14 plus shipping,less than $20 total.@ Pyro- I know what you mean about the focusing,so I use it on its stand,and instead of pushing the button on the side of the scope to snap a pic,I use the software that came with it to basically do a screenshot.That way,it doesn't go out of focus when you push the button to snap a pic.It's a fun gadget for the $20 I spent on it,and you can sex some pretty small molts.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
@ Pyro- I know what you mean about the focusing,so I use it on its stand,and instead of pushing the button on the side of the scope to snap a pic,I use the software that came with it to basically do a screenshot.That way,it doesn't go out of focus when you push the button to snap a pic.It's a fun gadget for the $20 I spent on it,and you can sex some pretty small molts.
same. once i get my net hooked back up pics will be so much simpler.. def better then trying to hold my phone and a flashlight and take 57 pics and hope one shows up as well as what i think im seeing XD but it took a little getting used to. once i knew what i was doing i was resexing old molts for fun and kinda knew what i was doing XD nothing like taking 40minutes each to possition the first 2 properly ;P havent tried the button, i know the zoom button on mines not true i need to use the dial [no biggie imo] just gota be gentle and things will go your way XD