DeathStalker(LQ)

androctonus10

Arachnopeon

Hello Ladies/Gents

Want to ask some of you what happened to my LQ deathstalker? It (died) after molt, 3rd instar ? Anyways it had heat, humidity ... Had trouble walking properly
*weak. I let em be for a few days then it died . I don't believe stress was a issue really ( There was one mid size cricket I had left in there ), still it molted successfully. If anyone could help answer it, that would be great. Thanks.

Dan

Scorpionluva

Arachnoangel
Sorry to hear you lost an LQ :(
Sounds like your LQ had a difficult molt or the cricket being in there stressed it too much or a combo of both.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
there really isn't enough information here to determine anything. What was the temperature, humidity, etc. in the enclosure? having a cricket or any other live prey in with a molting scorpion is a recipe for disaster. Crickets are especially a problem because they will chew on and ear a freshly molted scorpion

Snake Bite

Arachnopeon
Based on my experience, LQ is easy to Stressed because of any movement on its enclosure. Do you provide hidding spot in His enclosure ?

Smokehound714

Arachnoking
moisture alone does not cause mycosis. Mycosis is a complex infection reliant on exposure to spores, they'd have to have eaten an infected insect, or they'd have to drink contaminated water, and even then, they'd still need some sort of trigger, like exposure to UV light for a period of time, etc.