sell by mistake :(

kongekilde

Arachnosquire
Do u know the felling when u sell spiders and after u done the deal u think THAT WAS A BAD IDER :/
I have just solde All off My avic's and yes i now have more room and money for other Ts but still :/ now
I only have 3-4 avic sp left for keep

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I sold a 2 inch female g.pulchra and immediately regretted it afterwards.

Pociemon

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Well, you might have to buy some more avics back, they are great T´s.

kongekilde

Arachnosquire
Yes they Are awsome and i do love they genus
But if i think about My reason for selling i see i had to :/ and i did keep a few :) but still its a bit sad :/

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
honestly i have done this but not with a T.. sold a few herps and was like "awh man.. i forgot i loved that guy so much.." iv also asked myself "why in the world did you buy this animal? you dont even like this sp!" i did this a few months back.. actually did all 3 XD i realy loved this snake. but his sister is kinda.. well i dislike her as well XD.. i traded him for 2 brachys one of which i dont like this sp too much.. one of which was a 2" smithi.. i dont care for smithis in general. i think they are over hyped. not too pretty. and slow growers.. i got it as unsexed.. and got a 1" boehmei.. which i have one whos 3" i hate the growth but they are ok ig...but i hate the growth.. im patient but impatient XD

well i sent out a boy i liked.. kept the girl who i dislike... got 2 sp which mess with my nerv... the smithi turned out to be fem so i got an amazing deal.. but ugh so slow.. such a rock XC boehmei is a pet hole.. [tho he thinks hes a trap door spider atm its kinda cute] i regret it.. and think about selling smithi off.. but never got around to it because i dont know what elese i want XD

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Buyer/seller remorse is as common as the animals themselves..the sales that are forced by money problems or space are the ones that suck the most!

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Buyer/seller remorse is as common as the animals themselves..the sales that are forced by money problems or space are the ones that suck the most!
SO TRUE-typically and last part is 112% true :( especially those who have to do it for heath reasons too =\ ei disabled now and etc

kongekilde

Arachnosquire
Im selling cos i need space for My breeding program
And i then dont face the problem having to split up My T-room in 2
For hige and low temperatur witch is a bit Hard
And then i finde the avic's to easy to breed and do like the Hard to breed Ts Best
So Its down with My avic wall and up with the Theraphosa wall insted :)

Hanska

Arachnobaron
I can understand the feeling of remorse. We had an E.truculentus at the shop for about a year or so. Selling it was like selling one of my own. Good thing the buyer is in the same arachnid group in FB and updates pictures and stuff every now and then.

kongekilde

Arachnosquire
Well today My collektion off avic got picked up by a Guy from norway
Now its time to get more Theraphosas and finish My wall off Theraphosas :)

Arachnomaniac19

Arachnolord
I've never regretted selling any animals (I usually wait a month to see if I still want to sell it) but I have regretted buying a few. Mainly rose hairs.

JZC

Arachnobaron
I've never regretted selling any animals (I usually wait a month to see if I still want to sell it) but I have regretted buying a few. Mainly rose hairs.
I'd never buy a rose hair, really if I was buying a Grammostola I'd want a less common variety (like my pulchra). Luckily I got my rosie for free :)

kongekilde

Arachnosquire
Rosea slings is normal given away as freebies here in DK
Just like a few others tast damn Hard to sell
Sometimes Even Hard to give away