Reptile shops in New York

Nir Avraham

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Does someone know a good reptile shop in New York? I want to buy equipment for my snakes and lizards...

Thanks,
Nir

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Does someone know a good reptile shop in New York? I want to buy equipment for my snakes and lizards...

Thanks,
Nir
New Yok is a big place. You wont find a reptile specialty shop in the city, but there is a few on Long Island. I wouldn't know of anything north of the city.

As much as I like to support my local brick and mortar shops, its sometimes cheaper to buy supplies online. Big appleherp is a online compay here on Long Island that can ship overnight pretty cheap since they are local.

Later, Tom

JZC

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Repxotica on Long Island

There is a vivarium shop in the city.

bigjej

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
If you dont mind driving, DJ Reptiles in Amytiville is probably the best reptile shop I've been to. Frequented it for the last three years, before moving out to Chicago. There prices are not necessarily going to be as low as what you may find at shows or online (though factor in shipping and its another story) but their animals are all well taken care of, healthy and the staff knows their stuff. They also have a really cool display only area in the back. Worth the drive even just for that. Of course they also have all the usual feeders and supplies.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

numbat1000

Arachnosquire
Fauna is a good store, I have been there quite a few times. They can be a bit on the pricey side, but their vivs displays are amazing. They have a reptile room, a salt/freshwater basement area, and they have some exotic birds too.

miserykills

Arachnosquire
DNJ is pretty cool, my band plays shows next door to there all the time so i always stop by. Repxotica is pretty good too but they're not as big as DNJ or jungle bobs. those are all on long island, i don't know any stores in the rest of the state.