New terrariums to fill! Can't decide what to do with them.

Kees Hood

Arachnopeon
I got two new tanks for Christmas. Both seem a little big for T's. I've put them next to San Pellegrino cans for scale. Feel free to suggest anything reasonable.

Larger one
20141226_152530.jpg

Smaller one
20141226_152530.jpg

Mariner1

Arachnosquire
I'm having the same issue! 1 5gal. 2 10gal. and 2 20gal L. I think I might start a roach colony in one of the 10gal. RobC made it look pretty easy. I don't have any Ts that require a big tank and my L. parahybana is taking it's sweet time getting huge.

edgeofthefreak

Arachno-titled!
Old Timer
Scorpions. A colony of 5-8 CB Pandinus imperator in the large, and a similar sized colony of Rhopalurus junceus in the smaller one. You can fill the larger one 3/4 full of substrate for great digging, and place a myriad of different sized cork slabs for the smaller.

Or hermit crabs.

Kees Hood

Arachnopeon
Whoops

Sorry, just realized I put two pictures of the same image. Here's the large tank:
20141226_152541.jpg

Sideways:
20141226_152352.jpg

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
no clue what those cans are XD but im going by the paper.. look like nice sized enclosures 20tall and 25 maybe??( heres a good site iv had bookmarked that even has uncommon sized like 50g breeders) hard telling XD tho i woudlnt say TOO big for a t. AF gbb would be nice in one with the amount of webbing. or a larger sp but scorps is possible as well as almost anything..almost.. :p depends on what you want :p also aquarium size helps.. cuz i keep feeling liek this would be one of those mini 6oz cans lol [ik its prob not lol]

Last edited:

Dizzle

Arachnoknight
Maybe a small snake, KSB perhaps? They do not grow very large and if it's about 20gal you shouldn't need a bigger enclosure for one snake. I own one currently, great pets and easy to care for.

edit: unsure of dimensions but maybe it should be a little longer rather than tall for a KSB, idk just a suggestion.