uroplectes pilosus gravid + christmas surprise !!!!!

brandontmyers

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Nice!! My girl is about that big as well. Hoping for some babies really soon.

Scorpionluva

Arachnoangel
Nice!! My girl is about that big as well. Hoping for some babies really soon.
Hope you have a great brood as well. I seriously thought she was gonna explode and then.... She did with lots of babies :)

Snake Bite

Arachnopeon
Nice christmas surprize man, I have this species to in my room and the female is gravid now. How long does it take from mating and finally the baby comes out ?

Scorpionluva

Arachnoangel
Nice christmas surprize man, I have this species to in my room and the female is gravid now. How long does it take from mating and finally the baby comes out ?
Thanks and hope all comes out well with yours also
as far as gestation goes im not quite sure as my female was gravid when I received her

brandontmyers

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
That's awesome. My U. pilosus looks like it will pop again as well. Have any of your 2i molted yet?

Scorpionluva

Arachnoangel
That's awesome. My U. pilosus looks like it will pop again as well. Have any of your 2i molted yet?
I knew she had to be still gravid but I didn't think she'd have just as many again. Yes 10 out of my 19 babies left have molted to 3i now. They lost some of their orange/pink coloration but they are still very cool looking Very fast growing lil guys + gals

gromgrom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
very nice man! Glad you're getting these into the hands of hobbyists in the US! Uroplectes took too long to get here!

Scorpionluva

Arachnoangel
very nice man! Glad you're getting these into the hands of hobbyists in the US! Uroplectes took too long to get here!
Thanks. I'm happy to help others get some uroplectes since indeed they've taken too long to get here in the US
When I originally started keeping scorpions about 14 years ago , I've always wanted some uroplectes species to keep. I'll be content though once I get some parabuthus mossambicensis again :)

Scorpionluva

Arachnoangel
UPDATE

Final count of 2i uroplectes pilosus I separated from their mommy was 16 so either some got eaten or these 1's were bigger than last brood cuz there certainly appeared to be more this time
Very happy nonetheless !!!!!