Thanks, but no thanks

HungryGhost

Arachnoknight
I was talking to a co-worker about my tarantula keeping hobby the other day when a customer asked me if I'd like a tarantula. Her son is going to be traveling abroad and she has a T to give away. I got very excited and asked what kind? Sadly the reply was a rose hair. I have no interest in using up the limited space I have on a rosie. Too boring and inactive for me. In addition it's probably a wild caught from a chain pet store. There was a time when I would have jumped on this offer but, I'd rather have a T that does something and looks better.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
If it was rcf id of told u to ship her my way id pay airfair.. but ur prob right.. no need for a wc porteri xs

Zigana

Arachnosquire
I would have taken it because my G. porteri's are far from boring and not pet rocks. One of them a MF moves ping pong balls around in her enclosure and another MF is always digging and rearranging her enclosure.

Rock? That's my G. rosea RCF subadult female. I will never buy another one. She has been in the same spot for 4-5 months. Gets a drink and back to same spot. She has been in premolt for half a year and on fast. If disturbed she is a bear with attitude. I can't find her a new home because when I mentioned it before family said, " You can't get rid of Grumpy!" .

Methal

Arachnosquire
I would have taken it because my G. porteri's are far from boring and not pet rocks. One of them a MF moves ping pong balls around in her enclosure and another MF is always digging and rearranging her enclosure.

Rock? That's my G. rosea RCF subadult female. I will never buy another one. She has been in the same spot for 4-5 months. Gets a drink and back to same spot. She has been in premolt for half a year and on fast. If disturbed she is a bear with attitude. I can't find her a new home because when I mentioned it before family said, " You can't get rid of Grumpy!" .
I gotta say this made my day =)

freedumbdclxvi

Arachnoprince
It's amazing how people can determine a spider is a porteri rather than a rosea by only the common name and zero pics.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
It's amazing how people can determine a spider is a porteri rather than a rosea by only the common name and zero pics.
True but how many times when someone says rose hair is it a rosea.. thats like people saying they have a single pink toe to get rid of.. it seems to be almost always A. Sp petstore not a versi or anything lovely xp