Managed to strike a good deal with my local pet shop.

sezra

Arachnosquire
I got talking to the owner, and he has agreed to give me any male T's he gets for free. The only condition is that I sell him any slings I get from breeding, for a discounted price. To be honest, I would give him the slings for free.

Am the only person who doesnt mind having male T's in my collection?

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
I dont mind IF i have a female or know its able to be paired.. having 2.1 gbb i feel i have too many males probably so i kinda wana send off MM and keep IM... I also have 2 or 3 suspected males in my lil group of 20.. but knowing its not something overran like lasis. Im happy. Im more concerned on telling its mature molt.. i could tell just fine with a 6" rosea. But i thought i was seeing things on my 4ish" mm gbb for weeks till poec confirmed the hooks for me lol

Other then not knowing what gloves look like irl and now knowing hooks dont all stick out like an OBT at a poec party.. im happy to have a male in my collection means a few more to replace him down the road ;p

Sana

Arachnoprince
I'm not upset by having males. I just got my immature male confirmed (as certain as anyone can be before ultimate molt), and the first thing that I did was start looking for a girlfriend to bring home for down the road. I'm hoping that he will be a part of my first breeding project. If I can't find an appropriate female for sale, I will look into doing a breeding loan instead. Either way, he will add a number of experiences to my life, and with luck I will be posting pics of my first sac someday.

Bipolar Spider

Arachnopeon
Nope, the second I realise they're male I get rid of (sell/trade etc). Not interested in breeding and don't really get that attached so better off in someone else's hands.

This usually happens at the juv stage for me.

Hopeful T Owner

Arachnopeon
I honestly don't mind if Mystery (or any other T's that I get) are male or female. I just enjoy keeping them and watching how they develop into adult T's from something so tiny!

Inca (my Corn Snake) is still unsexed at 2 years old and I still don't want to know if Inca is female or male

Julz xx

Biollantefan54

Arachnoking
Old Timer
That is similar to a deal I worked out with a guy on craigslist. I am getting a mature female A. versicolor for $45, all he wants is a discount or a deal later on the slings. I am like you, I wouldn't mind giving him some for free.

pardozer

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I love having males in my collection. If slings turn out to be male, I either buy a female old enough to mate or trade/sell him off. I recently picked up a 4" male immanis and a 3" GBB. I alreafy have a pen ult immanis for my mature female. Now I'll have another breedable male in a few years.

I hate when people complain about a sling turning out to be male. If you wanted a female, spend the extra money to buy a confirmed female. Or, get in to a loan agreement with someone and ask for only a few slings in return if you dont want half.

JZC

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
That is similar to a deal I worked out with a guy on craigslist. I am getting a mature female A. versicolor for $45, all he wants is a discount or a deal later on the slings. I am like you, I wouldn't mind giving him some for free.
That is a pretty incredible deal

Biollantefan54

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I hope we go through with it. He has been trying to sell it for $75 for about a month. I am waiting for him to message me when we can meet up.