what is this

Psingletongolf

Arachnopeon
I got an LP a few weeks ago and noticed this in his cup today can anyone tell me what it is and if i need to rehouse? The LP is very heavy into premolt and unless absolutely necessary i would like to keep her there till the completion of the molt
unnamed.jpg

just1moreT

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Mold fungus growth

---------- Post added 01-10-2015 at 10:51 AM ----------

Also un slightly but I don't think it's to harmful I have some myself

cold blood

Staff member
I was really hoping for a picture of bigfoot....

but yes, looks like mold growth. Pick it out with a tweezers or something, increase ventilation and decrease the amount of moisture in the sub.

-=}GA']['OR{=-

Arachnoknight
Old Timer

but yes, looks like mold growth. Pick it out with a tweezers or something, increase ventilation and decrease the amount of moisture in the sub.
HaHa! Bigfoot! Nice!

I agree...mold.

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
Bigfoot? Who cares about Bigfoot? What we have here is a picture of what appears to be a deli-cup! And not a blurry grainy photo, but one that nearly conclusively proves that deli cups DO exist. I say "nearly" because in this day and age of Photoshop, nothing can really be conclusive. But until it can be proven otherwise, I believe this further enforces the belief of crypto-cupologists that there is an established population of these things.

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
-=}GA']['OR{=-;2345958 said:
This thread is hilarious now!
Hey now, us crypto-cupologist take it very seriously. we know that people scoff at the idea of deli cups actually being real, but we want to believe.

Why, I myself traveled to Scotland to investigate a sighting of the Loch ness Cup. Turned out it was just an empty strofoam Cup o' Noodles cintainer, but it was pretty close.

Then then was the expedition to the Himalayas in search of the abominable deli container. Somebody reported seeing a lid frozen in the snow. Turned out to be a Tibetian frisbee, but we were THIS close.

I'm currently interviewing a fellow who claims he was abducted by a deli cup.

The truth is out there!

-=}GA']['OR{=-

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hey now, us crypto-cupologist take it very seriously. we know that people scoff at the idea of deli cups actually being real, but we want to believe.

Why, I myself traveled to Scotland to investigate a sighting of the Loch ness Cup. Turned out it was just an empty strofoam Cup o' Noodles cintainer, but it was pretty close.

Then then was the expedition to the Himalayas in search of the abominable deli container. Somebody reported seeing a lid frozen in the snow. Turned out to be a Tibetian frisbee, but we were THIS close.

The truth is out there!
You're crazy dude! HaHa!

Sana

Arachnoprince

The truth is out there!
I so love your posts!

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Haha, anywhoooo, I get what looks like the same fungi sps over here, I wouldn't worry about it at all. I just let it burn itself out.