Craigslist score #1

samatwwe

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
So I managed to get this adult female B. smithi plus a 12x12 exoterra she was in for $80! I already rehoused her and I was actually looking to get an exo to create a planted terreriam so it's a win-win!
She also appears to be very healthy.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Biollantefan54

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Lol, there are GBB's, L. violaceopes, G. porteri, and A. versicolor. They are all overpriced though. The A. versicolor was a good price, everything was going fine but then the seller isn't saying anything lol.

HungryGhost

Arachnoknight
Jeez Louise you did good. I'm waiting for my first CL score. All I ever see are rosies.

Smokehound714

Arachnoking
Lol check out the orange county ca craigslist pet section, nothing but stolen puppies and people posing as 'rescuers', only to sell the same puppy they got on craigslist on craigslist.

truecreature

Arachnoknight
Congrats, that's an awesome find!

I live in a very low-pop area so our Craigslist is virtually dead, never even seen a random rosie or decent cage

Spaceblues

Arachnopeon
Congrats, that's an awesome find!

I live in a very low-pop area so our Craigslist is virtually dead, never even seen a random rosie or decent cage
Same. Not even a single T in a 200 mile radius. Nice score!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
Very good purchase. Sounds like a steal for the price. A few months back someone in anderson indiana was selling a wide variety of tarantulas including a G. Maule (ithink that is what they are called, correct me if i am wrong). Almost bought it and had the cash to do so, but i did not.

samatwwe

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks everyone! Craigslist score #2 is to come tomorrow...PanzoN88 you should have gotten the G. Sp. Maule. I have one and they look awesome with a great temperament!

assidreemz

Arachnosquire
A few months back someone in anderson indiana was selling a wide variety of tarantulas .
Interesting. I live very close to Anderson I'll have to check my local classifieds more often. Although Anderson certainly has a less than desirable reputation for overall crime/poverty/innate badness.

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
Interesting. I live very close to Anderson I'll have to check my local classifieds more often. Although Anderson certainly has a less than desirable reputation for overall crime/poverty/innate badness.
there are some good deals up right now and good thing i live in randolph county.

Tfisher

Arachno-Geek
I live by rochester and I got a B. Smithi sling for 30$ bc of CL. It was missing a leg but very nice sling.

MatthewM1

Arachnoknight
Only thing that comes up on craigslist near me are B. vagans, because Cornell pumps them out like crazy and sells them dirt cheap at their yearly "insectapalooza"

ArachnoFreak666

Arachnopeon
congrats!! only steal I ever get on craigslist is with terraniums and deco... as far as Ts go, there is inly rosies on craigslist in my area and they are over priced rosies as well, last time I looked, a guy was trying to sell his rose hair and a ten gallon enclosure for $100.. he was clearly out of his mind!

Drache

Arachnosquire
Congrats - very nice find.
Where on craigslist do you even look? - farm and garden?

Tfisher

Arachno-Geek
Only thing that comes up on craigslist near me are B. vagans, because Cornell pumps them out like crazy and sells them dirt cheap at their yearly "insectapalooza"
I almost got one from them lol

---------- Post added 01-11-2015 at 07:06 PM ----------

Congrats - very nice find.
Where on craigslist do you even look? - farm and garden?
Community --> pets