seen this movie

just1moreT

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I came across( Tarantulas The deadly cargo )while back at a pawn shop ,it's a 1977 flick but it has to have the most B smithi's in it than any movie ,no wonder they went on endangered list.it's a corny 70's flick with a bunch crazy nonsense stuff about spiders, they where trying make horror movie about Tarantulas lol ,get a chance watch it for the T's. Anybody seen it

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
I came across( Tarantulas The deadly cargo )while back at a pawn shop ,it's a 1977 flick but it has to have the most B smithi's in it than any movie ,no wonder they went on endangered list.it's a corny 70's flick with a bunch crazy nonsense stuff about spiders, they where trying make horror movie about Tarantulas lol ,get a chance watch it for the T's. Anybody seen it
Seen it? I own it! I love campy flix -- got Eight Legged Freaks on dvd not too long ago from eBay too.
My fave scenes in Indiana Jones & Home Alone are the T scenes.
Okay, Indiana Jones fave scene is probably the snake pit, but T scene is second fave.

just1moreT

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm going have watch that Indiana Jones movie sometime lol for some reason I never got into those shows beats me why

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
I'm biased, but I think Indiana Jones/Raiders of the Lost Ark has something for everyone in it.
And it has one of my fave lines: "It's not the years, honey, it's the mileage."

Gpappy31

Arachnopeon
The movie Arachnid is OK. It started out pretty neat but....turned corny, especially when they were fighting the....never-mind don't want to spoil it if people haven't seen it yet which I am sure most have

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
I have got to get Arachnid! Never heard of it before but just googled it -- sounds just bad enough for me to find it funny.

TomKemp

Arachnoknight
That was the same year "Kingdom of the Spiders" came out "1977". They must have used truck loads of B Smithi's for it as well.

Kees Hood

Arachnopeon
If any of y'all have netflix, one silly one is "Arachnophobia". Apparently it centers around a spider that came from Venezuela. The movie can't decide what there spider is. They used A. seemani, a couple huntsmans, and even an Aphonopelma sp. male. A verysilly movie.

Sana

Arachnoprince
I pray that my S.O. doesn't come across this thread! He has the same leaning as Ellenantula toward horribly campy movies, especially "monster" movies. He just made me sit through Arachnophobia, Shark Week, and Anaconda. He's planning on somethig called Dinocrock as well. Save me!

IHeartTs

Arachnobaron
Any time I try and watch a tarantula horror movie a tarantula makes an appearance in a movie I just yelling out species names and talking about them and after a whIle people get annoyed and leave and I end up talking to myself. I don't try and watch movies with tarantulas anymore.

just1moreT

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Any time I try and watch a tarantula horror movie a tarantula makes an appearance in a movie I just yelling out species names and talking about them and after a whIle people get annoyed and leave and I end up talking to myself. I don't try and watch movies with tarantulas anymore.

They must not know good company when there watching movies lol

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
I have Arachnophobia on dvd, plus saw that one in the theater. I definitely want a copy of Arachnid and Kingdom of the Spiders.

I keep reading looking for more suggestions. The campier the better.

On a sad note, I don't think Ts have many rights so many were undoubtedly lost in the filming. :unhappy:

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Arachnophobia is the only spider related movie I like. It has a good sense of humor to it.

DVMT

Arachnosquire
There is a movie called Enemy with Jake Gyllenhall (spelling?) Weird movie, but for some reason a giant tarantula appears a few times and there is some weird fetish thing called "squishing" they partake in involving tarantulas (sounds horrible but you don't see anything, don't worry). Near the end he walks into a room and the giant T curls into a defensive pose......really neat how real they made it look. The movements were surprisingly accurate.

Damon