Poecilotheria tattoo!

Ianpcfauna

Arachnopeon
I got this done about 30 hours ago... My first tattoo! Designed after the P. regalis. A classic in my eyes! I am satisfied with the result!

WP_20150111_02_00_20_Pro (2).jpg

Thanks!
Ian

Psingletongolf

Arachnopeon
:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure: I think you may wanna find a better artist next time ....... Love the idea though

Ianpcfauna

Arachnopeon
Her name was Stephanie... Inception tattoos here in San Antonio, Texas! I did not have high expectations... What I had was met! I'll take it

Chainsaw Reptiles

Arachnoknight
Thanks Bro Might Be Flying Up to LA In The Summer So I Will Look For Some Good Artists Any Plans On Any More Tats?

Ianpcfauna

Arachnopeon
Another of it! I did not see an obvious "Tattoo thread"... I didn't bother looking for one either! My bad :biggrin:

WP_20150111_20_26_52_Pro (2).jpg

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I got this done about 30 hours ago... My first tattoo! Designed after the P. regalis. A classic in my eyes! I am satisfied with the result!

View attachment 133537

Thanks!
Ian
Funny, I was actually planning on getting one of this species on that same area. I just am unsure of who to go to in my area because this is something I REALLY don't want them screwing up. I've never gotten a tattoo, so I'm not sure how painful that would be either.

Ianpcfauna

Arachnopeon
I am never worried about my identity being known! haha Please say hi if you do! :). The tattoo did not hurt that much. Only started to bother me when it got close to bone on the upper shoulder. It was a hot vibrating feeling. Sometimes comfortable feeling and sometimes an annoying unpleasant feeling haha Nothing crazy painful!