Look What I Just Found

Chainsaw Reptiles

Arachnoknight
Hey Guys Was Just Looking Threw The Spider Shops Website And I Came Across This Anyone Know What This Is Or Seen it Before? And Is It Worth What Theyv Priced It At? Its A Adult...

Last edited by a moderator:

problemchildx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey Guys Was Just Looking Threw The Spider Shops Website And I Came Across This Anyone Know What This Is Or Seen it Before? And Is It Worth What Theyv Priced It At? Its A Adult...
Yes this is a great species that has popped up around the hobby in the last few years. This is a good price IMO

Last edited by a moderator:

Chainsaw Reptiles

Arachnoknight
Okay Guess I Might Grab One They Do Have A Export License If That Helps And Its The First Time Theyv Been Sold Over Here.

eldondominicano

Arachnobaron
I agree it is currently one of my HIGHLY most wanted spiders. Along with H pulchripes. Sadly they are a bit more pricey here still.
STOP...... Your only heightening my depression because H. Pulchripes is on my want list as well... of course by far the most expensive T I've attempted/thought of purchasing in the U.S.

---------- Post added 01-13-2015 at 12:24 PM ----------

Okay Guess I Might Grab One They Do Have A Export License If That Helps And Its The First Time Theyv Been Sold Over Here.
When it comes to import licenses, it's really for breeders/sellers, because there's no $$ in it for hobbyists. I am currently in the process of business with Breeding and selling. Another method is for us to contact one with a license of the sort. Paul in Cali has one.

Chainsaw Reptiles

Arachnoknight
Theres A No Live Arrival Gurante And Alot of The Slings Iv Brought Off Of Them Have Died So I Will If It Makes It!!! :D

sublimejimbob

Arachnopeon
I'm surprised to hear that, I've had a few tarantulas from TSS and have all arrived healthy, and been packed very well. I was of the understanding that as long as you provide pictures of the dead arrival ASAP then returns wouldn't be an issue, although I may be wrong!

sublimejimbob

Arachnopeon
According to their website, they have a live arrival guarantee which includes a full refund or replacement in the event of death. This becomes void if the customer is not there to sign for the package and delivery is delayed by the customer.

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'm surprised to hear that, I've had a few tarantulas from TSS and have all arrived healthy, and been packed very well. I was of the understanding that as long as you provide pictures of the dead arrival ASAP then returns wouldn't be an issue, although I may be wrong!
Jimbob im with you mate 90% of my stock is from tss and I've never ever had a doa or even an injured t. I can't see the link as its been removed but I guess your talking about a certain little miss Panama? These were on sale last July/august time last year I very nearly bought one last year and almost ordered one this morning but I have other plans

sublimejimbob

Arachnopeon
I believe it was an AF Theraphosinae sp. 'Panama', looks fanatastic!

My only small complaint about TSS is the absence of freebies when placing a large order lol!

Chainsaw Reptiles

Arachnoknight
@Sublimejumbob Nope In 3 Diffrent Case They Havent Replaced Them Only Once... @BobGrill IDK Just They Have Some Pretty Cool Specs :/ It Seems When I Order From Them They Die When I Pick Them Up From A Expo They Dont :/

---------- Post added 01-14-2015 at 01:24 AM ----------

Oh And I Dont Want To Start A Arguement :/

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I believe it was an AF Theraphosinae sp. 'Panama', looks fanatastic!

My only small complaint about TSS is the absence of freebies when placing a large order lol!
I know what you mean about freebies but if you compare prices they are often a lot cheaper. I ordered a b annitha from tss @ £12 then I ordered another annitha from somewhere else @ £18 same size and everything i know its noylt a major saving but if you're ordering 10 ts and your gonna save £60 isn't that better than a free b albo or obt