Went in for crickets, came out with a chaco golden knee sling

Sydney A

Arachnopeon
I hope $15 was a good price could I could not resist. It's about an inch.

TheHonestPirate

Arachnoknight
I have a guy in my area selling them for five bucks each. I probably shouldve grabbed more than one at that price

eldondominicano

Arachnobaron
I have a guy in my area selling them for five bucks each. I probably shouldve grabbed more than one at that price
Like 10 or so lol

---------- Post added 01-13-2015 at 07:32 PM ----------

I hope $15 was a good price could I could not resist. It's about an inch.
Not a bad price. Online theyre sold for around the same price..Of course five bucks is nothing I've ever heard of for G. Pulchripes.. Where does TheHonestPirate get their T's??? :)

TheHonestPirate

Arachnoknight
Like 10 or so lol

---------- Post added 01-13-2015 at 07:32 PM ----------

Not a bad price. Online theyre sold for around the same price..Of course five bucks is nothing I've ever heard of for G. Pulchripes.. Where does TheHonestPirate get their T's??? :)
Locally. Local reptile expo. If hes got some more next month ill have to buy a few more.

---------- Post added 01-13-2015 at 07:46 PM ----------

I also got b. Vagans from the same expo 4 months ago for 2$ each

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Locally. Local reptile expo. If hes got some more next month ill have to buy a few more.

---------- Post added 01-13-2015 at 07:46 PM ----------

I also got b. Vagans from the same expo 4 months ago for 2$ each
thats expos tho, they are CRAZY cheap at expos sometimes.. befor i was into T's i had a chance for some p mets for 40 bucks ea because someone gave them to him and he was scared shirtless of spiders "he had to have his wife put them in souffle cups for the expo because if not he was going to be keeping them in 2gallons and selling them for more" if i wasnt scared of them myself id of been swimming in poecs right now XD as i said they was kinda cool hes like "take 5 for $100" lol