Tcks123's picture thread.

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Figured I'd finally start one of these. :sarcasm:

Psalmopoeus cambridgei 6" Female. 'Trinity'.

P1030939.jpg

Brachypelma Vagans 4" female. 'Ella'

View attachment 133697

Lasiodora parahybana 4" female. 'Zelda'

P1050636.jpg

Nhandu Chromatus 2.5' female. 'Alaska'

View attachment 133699

Hope y'all enjoyed. :happy:

Last edited:

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Continued. :biggrin:

Grammastola pulchra I sold a while back, big mistake, I mean, look how gorgeous she was!

G.Pulchra.jpg

Phrixotrichus Scrofa 3' female, 'Annabelle'.

PSCROFAANNABELLA.jpg

First Avicularia I ever got, Avicularia versicolor, 'Kitana'. (This was from a while back, I don't handle my t's anymore as I don't see the point.)

A.versiKITANA.jpg

Brachypelma vagans, 4' female, 'Ella'. This was also from a while back, she's currently in premolt. This girl has HUGE chelicerae and a good, stocky carapace.

B.vagansELLA2.jpg

Last edited:

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
First t's all grown now. (Almost!)

Poecilotheria Regalis 6' female, 'Mia'. This girls also in premolt now. Anyone who knows me from when I first joined, knows that getting a Poecilotheria sp for one of my first T's was a bad idea, and I know that now too, but I don't regret it at all and wouldn't change how it all turned out for anything. She's a doll when it comes to rehousing ect, even after keeping her since second instar and knowing her behavior, I still fully understand that it's still an old world species and that she is a wild animal and capable of completely changing her attitude any day. I feel I have to explain myself as I see beginners getting old worlds and thinking that they can predict what they will do, which with the amount of 'My OBT bit me' and 'My (Insert OW species here) has escaped'.

MIA2.jpg

And my other first t, a 4" immature male, (That's what I get for buying just one!) Chromatopelma Cyaneopubesens. "Avery". Keeping this boy at a cooler temperature than my other t's and feeding him less to stop him from maturing for a while longer, as nobody over here that I know of has a female. He had a bad molt and lost both his palps, and regenerated them his last molt, so that's the reason they look a little scrawny.

AVERY2.jpg

I apologize for the long paragraphs, but everyone can go on and on about their first t's. :sarcasm:

Last edited:

Tarantula Fangs

Arachnosquire
That really is one sexy P. Cam though! Wow, that GBB has good coloration, did u photoshop? or do you have it on a special diet?

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Sorry for the spam of pictures, I just figured out how to get my SD card onto my laptop and am uploading a bunch of old photos. :eek:

One of my favorite pictures I've taken, Psalmopoeus Cambridgei 6' female, 'Trinity', enjoying her cork bark tube.

P.Cambridgei.jpg

One of my younger Avicularia Versicolor #2 having a nice post molt experience.

AVERSI222.jpg

More recent picture of my biggest Avicularia Versicolor, Kitana at 9th instar, (2.25 inches). Should be seeing some nice adult colors next molt. This t's also currently in heavy premolt. I got a lot of t's in premolt at the moment!

KITANA2.jpg

4" female Brachypelma Vagans, "Ella". "How dare you fill my water dish!!"

ELLA3.jpg

Poecilotheria Regalis 6" female, "Mia".

P.REGALISMMIA.jpg

Thanks for viewing!

Last edited:

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nice! that's a pretty swell collection you have there.
Thank you!

That really is one sexy P. Cam though! Wow, that GBB has good coloration, did u photoshop? or do you have it on a special diet?
No photoshopping on these guys, I just stuck the exposure on my camera up to 0.5, and it seems to do a good job. I don't think diet effects color, I just feed this guy mealworms mainly. :)

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Psamlopoeus Cambridgei 6" female, "Trinity", not very happy with me trying to feed her.

TRINITY2.jpg

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Phrixotrichus Scrofa 3' female, 'Annabelle'.

ANNABELLA23.jpg

Brachypelma Vagans 4' female in premolt.

ELAE.jpg

Avicularia Versicolor 3' molted and finally got some adult color. Only one of my versi's that actually kicks hair at me.

KITANA345.jpg

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
Nice collection. And I agree, that shot of the P. cambridgei inside its hide is a good one.

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I guess you might be right, hmm, it's possible.
It's actually not true, I meant that sometimes people think that diet does affect coloration, (Example seen in this thread: http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/sho...hancing-fish-flakes&highlight=color fish food ) and I thought you did too. :sarcasm:

Nice collection. And I agree, that shot of the P. cambridgei inside its hide is a good one.
Gorgeous pics and beautiful enclosures
Bootiful T's! :D
Thank you all!

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Avicularia Versicolor hardened up a bit, confirmed her as a female by her molt so I renamed her from Kitana to Lyla.

Lyla.jpg

Lyla3.jpg

4" Female Lasiodora Parahybana, "Zelda", should molt any minute now, started building some molt mats. (Sorry for the terrible photo, didn't want to disturb her as I've been waiting like 3 weeks for this one to molt).

P1060680.jpg

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Female Lasiodora Parahybana flipped & post molt. Didn't gain as much size as I was expecting, she went from 4 inches to just under 4.5.

Flipped.

ZeldaM1.jpg

zm2.jpg

Post molt.

zmp7.jpg

ZLPPM.jpg

zpm3.jpg

Now just waiting on my brachypelma vagans girl to molt.

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
6 inch female Poecilotheria Regalis 'Mia', Currently in premolt.

2015-01-15 16.49.40 - Copy.jpg

MIDSA3456.jpg

Brachypelma Vagans 'Ella' molted, went from 4 inches to 4.5ish.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg

No mistaking the girly bits there!

2015-01-27 21.03.50-1 (3).jpg

Lasiodora Parahybana 'Zelda'. Female, 4.5 inches.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg

Thanks for viewing!

Last edited: