Lets end this trash!!!

14pokies

Arachnoprince
http://youtu.be/8GSv5No0EPc
Warning- the video in the link that I have attached is disturbing...viewer discretion is advised!
This is clearly animal abuse and won't stop unless we act.
If you have chosen to watch this sick individual perform his stunt PLEASE FLAG the video.its time for us to stop accepting behaviour like this towards reptiles and inverts..
These creatures have no voice to protest with,please help be the voice that SCREAMS for there suffering to end..
Feel free to share any links with videos that contain abusive treatment to inverts on this thread so we as a community can view and flag them for removal by YouTube..
1 flag is not enough to get this video and ones like it removed, we need to work together... Please flag this!!Please post videos to be flagged..LETS END THIS!

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
That takes doofus to a whole new level. And coming from me, an actual doofus, that's saying something. Do I still habe to stay on this stupid couch, by the way?

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
That takes doofus to a whole new level. And coming from me, an actual doofus, that's saying something. Do I still habe to stay on this stupid couch, by the way?
I say doofus because I can't use the expletives I'd like to say, he's much worse.

SIGH, I suppose you can leave it. We'll make the idiot in the video sleep there instead.

...and then we'll set it on fire.

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
Aw, I knew you wouldn't just leave me here. If for no other reason that the kids might sense something is amiss. That could mess up their psyches. We wouldn't want them to end up in therapy!

Besides, you missed me!I just know it!

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
Aw, I knew you wouldn't just leave me here. If for no other reason that the kids might sense something is amiss. That could mess up their psyches. We wouldn't want them to end up in therapy!

Besides, you missed me!I just know it!
It is true, there have been studies done that show children raised in a home where the parents argue constantly grow up to have severe anxiety issues.

Then we'd have to kidnap a psychiatrist's family too...

Miss you? I was listening to fleetwood mac and knitting tiny socks. It was heaven.

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
Gasp! All that AND a Fleetwood Mac fan as well? :Swoon:

Man, we are gonna get in trouble sooner or later for hi-jacking threads! :D

Um...that video is an outrage! everybody knows that you don't stuff pinktoes in your mouth with snakes. Pinktoes are complemented much more with geckos.
It was a stupid stunt. With any luck, he'll get a nice case of salmonella from the snake, a great many reptiles harbour the disease.

There, I fixed the problem. Very much on topic!

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
You already know it's gonna be a bad video if they have "snake", "tarantula" and "poisonous" in the same sentence.

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
I wonder if he can do that with a full grown T blondi and a Fer-de-Lance
I'd just like to see him eat a trashbag full of T. stirmi and T. blondi exos. That way no animals get hurt, but he swallows a bunch of stirmi/blondi urticating hairs.

elliotulysses

Arachnosquire
flagged!
I've seen some horrible frat boy stunts on youtube too...
I have no idea what about harming/potentially harming an animal does for proving you are macho except for showing some serious issues

freedumbdclxvi

Arachnoprince
You want to end stupidity on YouTube? You may as well try and end corruption in government while you're at it.

Tarantula Fangs

Arachnosquire
I'm just happy he didn't eat them, the man clearly has total disregard for animal life, I was kind of hoping he'd get bit.

14pokies

Arachnoprince
You want to end stupidity on YouTube? You may as well try and end corruption in government while you're at it.
No I want to end animal abuse on You Tube. If an abusive video is flagged and removed before it can get popular eventually people will stop uploading them hopefully...

To everyone that flagged this video thank you I appreciate it.

freedumbdclxvi

Arachnoprince
If both animals are fine at the video's conclusion, which someone has posted they are, you're gonna have a difficult time proving animal abuse or cruelty. Not only that, YouTube's TOS and community guidelines do not have a rule that the video violated, based simply on its description provided here in the thread. Your intentions are noble, but I doubt you'll see the removal of this video, let alone keep others from being made.