Aussie pedes

Chainsaw Reptiles

Arachnoknight
Dang Best Pede Photos By A Long SHOT!!!!!!!!!! Amazing Looking Pedes Id Love To See A Youtube Channel On Care Guides On em L:D

Julia

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
That last picture is ridiculously awesome. I almost want to reach into the screen and pat the little guy on the head.

richoman3

Arachnosquire
haha Thanks guys :)

I just realised i only posted a third of the ones i was meant too, oops, will have to make another thread later on after i photograph some new ones!

zonbonzovi

Creeping beneath you
Old Timer
haha Thanks guys :)

I just realised i only posted a third of the ones i was meant too, oops, will have to make another thread later on after i photograph some new ones!
Please Do :) It's always a pleasure to see what you're finding over there, Nick.

Sheridan

Arachnopeon
I was in Adelaide for a month in July/August 2014. Found alot of these while flipping rocks and boards.

P7190265_zps0c071bac.jpg P7190263_zps85e8bf3a.jpg P7190263_zps85e8bf3a.jpg P7190261_zpsf25832be.jpg

Sheridan

Arachnopeon
Thanks, had a load of fun in your country. Hope to head back sometime this Nov-Feb. Bit better time to look for critters than the middle of your winter like my first trip.

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
The pedes I most frequently find here are Cormocephalus westwoodii, a colourful little species that resembles a miniature Heros castaneiceps. I've never seen a wild morsitans.

Sheridan

Arachnopeon
Montana is limited to pretty tiny stuff, doubt I've seen a pede over 3cm, fun traveling to warmer places where things grow larger

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
Must've felt good, then, to see such an abundance of large, colourful 'pedes. Ethmostigmus rubripes is also common around here, and they get to about three times the size of the ones you photographed. Hope you see one of those next time!

Sheridan

Arachnopeon
Always been a reptile guy, was looking for snakes and lizards but always fun to find something like a large pede. Also great to have a friend there that has similar interests to show a guy around. Not only did I have access to his hot spots I had access to a heck of a referance library on most anything living in the area while staying at his house.

Maybe its the life long interest in snakes but pedes have always facinated me.