Ahh, that glorious moment after a successful molt!

GG80

Arachnoknight
That moment of relief after a successful molt. Just had both my A. genic and L. p slings molt within 30 minutes of each other and i always get a little anxious when I know one of my Ts is molting so you can imagine how I was when 2 of them were molting at the same time haha. All is good now though, until the next time!!

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
Yeah, it is a real relief when the process is finished without a hitch.. The irony is that at least while they are still growing, you want it to happen, but while it does you are on edge the entire time.

samatwwe

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
That's always a good feeling when they molt! You forgot pictures!!

CobaltRose

Arachnopeon
Phew, I know that feel! I'm new to the hobby, and my first T (a B.Albo) moulted for the first time in my care last week. I was so nervous, as I'd heard some real horror stories about 'bad' moults, but everything went off without a hitch! :biggrin:

Poec54

Arachnoemperor
You think you're glad a molt was successful? Times that by 1,000 and that's close to what the spider is feeling.

David VB

Arachnosquire
I know the feeling mate, i have it too. I'm a T keeper for about 3 years now and it still is all very exciting to witness. Glad to have rolled into this wonderful hobby.

Oh, my A. genic did molt too yesterday :

GG80

Arachnoknight
You think you're glad a molt was successful? Times that by 1,000 and that's close to what the spider is feeling.
I can't even begin to imagine what it must be like for the spider.

---------- Post added 01-25-2015 at 01:39 PM ----------

I know the feeling mate, i have it too. I'm a T keeper for about 3 years now and it still is all very exciting to witness. Glad to have rolled into this wonderful hobby.

Oh, my A. genic did molt too yesterday :

Nice pic. I really should invest in a decent camera. I'm missing out on having good records of my Ts progress.

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm so relieved that my most recent molt was successful.