Sooo...

TsunamiSpike

Arachnosquire
Just got in from our first arachnid show. We planned on only getting 3 Ts, just to be sensible...that went well...came home with -

A. Geniculata (Confirmed female juve)
C. Cyanpubesens (x2 slings)
G. Rosea (Confirmed female, not far off full grown)
L. Parahybana (Confirmed female SA)
G. Pulchra (borderline juve I'd say)
B. Vagans (Confirmed female SA)

Whoops...only thing missing off the potential target list was a Euathlus sp. Red. Great day though.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
nice nab!!! wish we had arachnid shows here.. i feel id walk out with $1000 more then what i planned on spending XD

now all u need to do is let us know the price tag of your steal lmao

skippydude

Arachnobaron
I'm guessing about $300

---------- Post added 01-25-2015 at 09:53 PM ----------

Just noticed you're in the UK. I got no idea what folks pay for Ts on your side of the pond

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
I'm guessing about $300

Just noticed you're in the UK. I got no idea what folks pay for Ts on your side of the pond
probably about right but it depends.. the few reptile expos that has sdult T's had price tags i wish i payed.. like $20 for a sa fem LP and $40 for a mf emilia and $12 for a pair of avics "1.1 pair" sometimes they are good deals bu tthen again iv also seen A. versi slings for $100 claiming they was rare XD

TsunamiSpike

Arachnosquire
I'm guessing about $300

All in all we spent £104, so I'd say roughly just under $200. I was expecting to have to pay more and come home with less but the prices at the show were very reasonable, even the Rosie was a mere £10 (around $15-20). Most spent on a single T was £20.

But all in all the Geniculata, Parahybana and Vagans were all £20 each, Rosea was £10, the GBB slings were £8 each and the Pulchra was £18

Chainsaw Reptiles

Arachnoknight
was That The North East Arachnid Show In Kent???? Im Guessing The Eauthlus Spec Red Was From The Spider Shop ;) Hope They Have Some At The BTS! :D

High Lord Dee

Arachnosquire
An arachnid show??!! I would kill for one here in the states. We travel far and wide to reptile shows hoping they may have a T or 3. Lucky!

Red Eunice

Arachnodemon
Nice!!
You wanted 3 and came home with 7..... addictive hobby, right?
Good variety of T's you purchased.
Have a local monthly reptile show 20 minutes drive. Only bring cash though.... there is a ATM...I tend to over spend. Lol!

TsunamiSpike

Arachnosquire
What show was it? I'm in the UK and I've never been to one. Would love to go to one.
South East Arachnid Show in Kent. First one we've been to. I know there's a smaller one coming up in Leeds on 29th March, and then of course the BTS Show in Coventry in May (not one I can make it to unfortunately...). But yeah there's a few dotted about the place throughout the year. From what I can gather SEAS and BTS shows are the bigger and better ones.

was That The North East Arachnid Show In Kent???? Im Guessing The Eauthlus Spec Red Was From The Spider Shop Hope They Have Some At The BTS!
South East, but yeah that's the one. I believe the Sp Red had been donated by Sven Koppler, same guy I got 4 of our 7 Ts from lol. I reckon they'll have plenty at BTS.

Nice!!
You wanted 3 and came home with 7..... addictive hobby, right?
Good variety of T's you purchased.
Have a local monthly reptile show 20 minutes drive. Only bring cash though.... there is a ATM...I tend to over spend. Lol!
Indeed it is lol, we had been very restrained over Xmas, mostly down to cash. So up until then we only had the two we got late last year to start our collection. So wanted to pick up a P. Metallica sling but I was a good boy, remained sensible when I know I'm far too inexperienced with them. Couldn't be happier with what we got though.

ArborealKing

Arachnopeon
Awesome! I was there too and it was my first also, was pretty cool. I got myself a female balfouri which is exactly what I wanted so I'm pretty happy, shes beautiful. Managed to restrain myself from buying anything else :p

Slimdean

Arachnopeon
My first show will be this weekend in Orlando. though I hear not to expect much as its more for reptophiles. Going in with a list, but we will see what happens.....