Feeling like a complete collection

Singapore_Blue1

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well after consideration I am feeling like I finally have the T's I have wanted.
Here is what I have:
Pamphobeteus sp Santo Domingo
Pamphobeteus sp Antioquia
P. sazimai
H. pulchripes
Cyriopagopus sp Sulawesi Black
P. miranda
H. Lividum
A. purpurea
M. balfouri
S. auruana
L. parahybana
E. weijenberghi
Will be adding
P. metallica
B. smithi
After these two additions I think I am done. Anyone think I am missing a species I should have?

Sam_Peanuts

Arachnobaron
It's all personal preferences so it's hard to tell you if you're missing something.

With that said, I would at least add a GBB to the list and personally, I can't live without at least one OBT.

shawno821

Arachno Pimp
Nice collection! +1 on the GBB,of course I see you have no Grammastola,so maybe you should get like 4 more instead of 2 :biggrin:

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
Xenesthis immanis or Xenesthis sp. "blue" though yes, personal preference is just that.

Singapore_Blue1

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Xenesthis immanis or Xenesthis sp. "blue" though yes, personal preference is just that.
I have had both of these species as well. I think between the two sp. blue would be the one that I would choose however I'm not sure how I would choose between a sp. blue and a P. Ultramarinus

tbrandt

Arachnosquire
Well, I might add a Lampropelma Violaceopes

Also, I really enjoy Idiothele Mira because of their unique burrowing/trapdoor behavior.

Lastly, an OBT.

Well after consideration I am feeling like I finally have the T's I have wanted.
Here is what I have:
P. sazimai
H. pulchripes
P. miranda
H. Lividum
A. purpurea
M. balfouri
S. auruana
L. parahybana
E. weijenberghi
Will be adding
P. metallica
B. smithi
After these two additions I think I am done. Anyone think I am missing a species I should have?

ironmonkey78

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Here is what I have:
P. sazimai
H. pulchripes
P. miranda
H. Lividum
A. purpurea
M. balfouri
S. auruana
L. parahybana
E. weijenberghi
Will be adding
P. metallica
B. smithi
You have a very nice collection. This is also an amazing first for me. I have been in the hobby a little over 15 years now and this is the first time I have ever heard anyone say they think they completed their collection.

Singapore_Blue1

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
You have a very nice collection. This is also an amazing first for me. I have been in the hobby a little over 15 years now and this is the first time I have ever heard anyone say they think they completed their collection.
Yes I was a little bit surprised myself that I came to this conclusion. However after looking over my list I really feel like I have basically everything that I want

skippydude

Arachnobaron
Agreed, I have about 57 different species and couldn't imagine my collection ever being complete. The very minute I have everything available, new species will be discovered