New additions to my collection!

lalberts9310

Arachnoprince
So after being in the hobby for more than a year, I ordered some Ts the 25th, they all arrived yesterday safe and sound. This was my first time ordering Ts from a breeder and I'm ever so happy. I'm very satisfied with the lady I ordered from, her packaging was perfect, and the Ts looks healthy and well fed. I think my biggest fear was to unpack them and have a DOA.

Anyway, ordered a confirmed female P. Irminia juvie 2.5", and two P. Cambridgie slings of which one appears to be 2nd instar and the other one 3rd instar.

Some pics:

View attachment 133885

View attachment 133883

During unpacking she decided to take a stroll in the bathtub instead of going into the enclosure hehehe
View attachment 133884

Last edited:

klawfran3

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I've got 5 irminia slings and they are such great spiders. They each have a ton of personality and are full of character! Congrats on your new buy!

lalberts9310

Arachnoprince
This is my second P. Irminia, she's a bit smaller than my other juvenile, I just LOVE this genus!

Red Eunice

Arachnodemon
Nice additions.
I really enjoy my P. cambridgei slings, when feeding, one becomes a race car while the other runs in its hide. Lol!
Gotta love 'em.

LythSalicaria

Arachnosquire
This is my second P. Irminia, she's a bit smaller than my other juvenile, I just LOVE this genus!
Ditto - between their gorgeous looks and their interesting behaviors, they're almost a must-have IMHO. Have you worked with P. cams before? If not, I'd say you're in for a treat. I got mine a little early (was pretty much brand new to the hobby), but so far I don't regret the decision. They've been a challenge, but not an overwhelming one. Watching them hunt makes it all worth it - it's hard for me to describe, but their hunting behaviors are distinctly different from the rest of the Ts in my collection. I'm sure anyone who's kept them will know what I'm talking about.

Either way, I'm rambling again. Congrats on the new additions! :D

lalberts9310

Arachnoprince
Ditto - between their gorgeous looks and their interesting behaviors, they're almost a must-have IMHO. Have you worked with P. cams before? If not, I'd say you're in for a treat. I got mine a little early (was pretty much brand new to the hobby), but so far I don't regret the decision. They've been a challenge, but not an overwhelming one. Watching them hunt makes it all worth it - it's hard for me to describe, but their hunting behaviors are distinctly different from the rest of the Ts in my collection. I'm sure anyone who's kept them will know what I'm talking about.

Either way, I'm rambling again. Congrats on the new additions! :D
Thanx so much. I know the feeling, my other P. Irminia is my first T, but like you I'm not overwhelmed.. I guess when I saw him grow etc I just fell in love with the genus and knew I needed more of them hehehe, that's why my new T's are all psalmos. I don't have experience with P. Cam though but those slings are just adorable and I'm so excited to see them grow up, P. Cam was my next 'to have'.. I'm so happy with them:giggle: