My new H. pulchripes

Singapore_Blue1

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Received her today! She is very cool and very mellow. Not hyper at all and seems to be very curious. She took right to her hide.

Attachments

eldondominicano

Arachnobaron
Very cool! A future must for my collection! That is when prices lower... They remind me of Pterinochilus and M. Balfouri mixed into one

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
I'm groaning in aesthetic appeal. Look how pretty she is! Very nice addition my friend, very nice indeed.

eldondominicano

Arachnobaron
Thanks so much! She reminds me of my M. balfouri. Which is currently my favorite T. However that may have changed!
M. Balfouri is a beautiful T have one as well, the special consideration with H. pulchripes and M. Balfouri is that aside from them being "baboon" T's due to African native descent, they also resemble that of a fur coat of a baboon. Very cool.

---------- Post added 01-28-2015 at 10:03 PM ----------

Note this is my observational opinion

IHeartTs

Arachnobaron
You should send it on tour. So we can each have a turn. Think of it as charity for the less fortunate :)

eldondominicano

Arachnobaron
Of course as the H. Pulchripes matures the coat will be more prominent

---------- Post added 01-28-2015 at 10:05 PM ----------

I like this idea :)

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
Oh my god this has given me the best idea for a business. Rent a Tarantula! Rent a T before you buy it, so you can see if that T is right for you. If you don't return it, I'll hire Ouchy to ruin your year.

Or I'll send my husband after you. (Tim when you stalk this later, it's your turn to make dinner for the kids.)

Singapore_Blue1

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
You should send it on tour. So we can each have a turn. Think of it as charity for the less fortunate :)
I plan on breeding her like I bred my M balfouri. I can already tell this is a very special T and I am not talking about just it's looks. Has a very similar disposition to my balfouri. Anyone who doesn't know my balfouri is very placid and laid back. One of my most docile T's. I don't know what beats beauty and personality.

---------- Post added 01-28-2015 at 11:14 PM ----------

Oh my god this has given me the best idea for a business. Rent a Tarantula! Rent a T before you buy it, so you can see if that T is right for you. If you don't return it, I'll hire Ouchy to ruin your year.

Or I'll send my husband after you. (Tim when you stalk this later, it's your turn to make dinner for the kids.)
Lol know that's funny

IHeartTs

Arachnobaron
I plan on breeding her like I bred my M balfouri. I can already tell this is a very special T and I am not talking about just it's looks. Has a very similar disposition to my balfouri. Anyone who doesn't know my balfouri is very placid and laid back. One of my most docile T's. I don't know what beats beauty and personality.

---------- Post added 01-28-2015 at 11:14 PM ----------

Lol know that's funny
I meant like so we can pretend we own it. "Spend a day with an h pulchripes" impress your friends, girlfriends or just raise your self esteem! The spend a day with h pulchripes promotion is the one for you! - queue end of lame ad.

---------- Post added 01-28-2015 at 11:28 PM ----------

I'm dying right now lol. ouchy is definitely going to become the face of arachnoboards.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Are you sure its a female? If so, when one if my 5 turn into a mature male, i might have to send them your way on loan.

eldondominicano

Arachnobaron
Are you sure its a female? If so, when one if my 5 turn into a mature male, i might have to send them your way on loan.
Waoooh catfishrod you have H. Pulchripes as well? Stop keeping me in the dark ;)

---------- Post added 01-29-2015 at 09:06 AM ----------

Gorgeous T.. too bad these are illegal in my country:unhappy:
Was it you that told me however that you are able to see them in a natural habitat? If so, that's something i'll probably never get to see ;p

lalberts9310

Arachnoprince
Waoooh catfishrod you have H. Pulchripes as well? Stop keeping me in the dark ;)

---------- Post added 01-29-2015 at 09:06 AM ----------

Was it you that told me however that you are able to see them in a natural habitat? If so, that's something i'll probably never get to see ;p
Nope wasn't me, but yes I have seen some harpactira (I suspect) in the wild, we've even had a male wander into my in-laws farmhouse, and we once found a burrow a few metres away from the farmhouse..