Ephebopus Uatuman

Piderman

Arachnopeon
Got an emerald skeleton (Ephebopus Uatuman) and I'm not quite sure of the sex. Maybe male? Anyone with more experience than me know for sure?
atuman.jpg

14pokies

Arachnoprince
I have never worked with this species but it looks male to me...
I haven't been wrong on sexing in a long time(well ever actually now that I think about it) so maybe today's the day! Lol!. Pretty sure its a male though!

Sana

Arachnoprince
Looks male to me, but I don't know the species well enough to be aware of any quirks in sexing. Somebody is going to tell you shortly that this belongs in the sexing gallery, just for a heads up.

eldondominicano

Arachnobaron
I have never worked with this species but it looks male to me...
I haven't been wrong on sexing in a long time(well ever actually now that I think about it) so maybe today's the day! Lol!. Pretty sure its a male though!
I'll second this 14 pokies has positively sexed my T's by dimorphism

Poec54

Arachnoemperor
Need better pics. The better the photo quality, the more accurate our answers.

eldondominicano

Arachnobaron
When looking at ventral slits, is a bubble seeming protrusion something specifically definitive towards females?I ask this because I am still trying to get this ventral sexing down.

Poec54

Arachnoemperor
That is one of the clearest vent pics I have ever seen on this site! Lol!
A moderator said last year that the reason people don't get responses to their posts in the sexing section, is that most pictures are out of focus and full of glare. Who wants to make wild guesses on lousy pictures? If it's important for you to know the sex of your spider, then getting good, workable pics is a top priority.

14pokies

Arachnoprince
A moderator said last year that the reason people don't get responses to their posts in the sexing section, is that most pictures are out of focus and full of glare. Who wants to make wild guesses on lousy pictures? If it's important for you to know the sex of your spider, then getting good, workable pics is a top priority.
I agree with that 100% the pics in that section are always horrible! I thought this was a decent pic though,maybe my eyes are just working better than normal or something! I have been eating more carrots lately now that I think about it!