That satisfying feeling...

Kinkyskink

Arachnopeon
So back in early November I "rescued" a rosie from a man at our local herp society's reptile show. Some of you may remember me posting about her hovering over her water bowl. He had said that she was a "great eater". Haha... not so much. She has been fasting this entire time. BUT she FINALLY ate for me. I know a three month fast is nothing compared to some rosies, but never the less it was very rewarding to see her eat for the first time in my care. Just wanted to share.

Sana

Arachnoprince
Thanks for sharing. I just had a rose hair dropped off with me that was abandoned at a friend's place. The friend couldn't keep her, so here she is. I never paid a lot of attention to rose hair information as I didn't have one and wasn't planning on getting one. Now I'm paying attention. Congrats on your rosie's first meal!

Ghost Dragon

Arachnopeon
Good to hear, Kinyskink. I have two rosies, and they couldn't be more different. The first (which was my very first T, a rescue) is in the middle of her winter fast; but the other (also a rescue) is eating every time I feed her, and I've had her for over a year. :)