Should I rehouse or wait

SunTiger1

Arachnopeon
Hi everyone, should I rehouse my L.Parahybana or should I wait for another molt?

2015-01-29 08.15.12.jpg

jigalojey

Arachnoknight
You will be fine for another molt, should give her a hide or something though

SunTiger1

Arachnopeon
You will be fine for another molt, should give her a hide or something though
Ok thanks but can it do any harm if i rehoused her now?
She has a water bowl but she buried it and i just took her hide out for the photo

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Ok thanks but can it do any harm if i rehoused her now?
She has a water bowl but she buried it and i just took her hide out for the photo
Lol it doesn't look like she is very attached to that enclosure.. Go for it if you want, she is still kind of small so I wouldn't throw her in anything huge unless you cram it with hiding spots and multiple small water dishes..
If its a big enclosure make sure you put a water dish close to where she seems to prefer to hang out most of the time...
I'm not being a hater I assure you but that cage is way to barren and there is virtually no substrate for her to burrow into if she feels the urge to.
In its new set up offer her about 4 or 5 inches of sub a nice slab of bark or a cork hollow and maybe some fake plants..
Lp usually prefer to stay out in the open but some like to dig and all should have the option of multiple hiding spots in a large enclosure..
Post some pics of her new home when your done...

SunTiger1

Arachnopeon
She is currently about 5cm. The enclosure I want to put her in is about double the size of the current one. I assure you there is plenty of substrate in her enclosure. You just can't see it with the angle of the photo haha. I will probably rehouse her this afternoon.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
go for it. most mine are all in larger enclosures just dont overkill it with a 21L tank or anything ^_^