I want your opinions.

yodaxtreme545

Arachnosquire
Hey guys, I have the opportunity to purchase either a T.blondi or a T.apophysis. Both are about the same size and the T.apophysis is only $50 more. I'm stuck lol.

Poec54

Arachnoemperor
Get the apophysis! Both are delicate and hard to breed, but blondi look like stirmi in a lot of ways. Apophysis is different from the other two.

tbrandt

Arachnosquire
T. Apophysis if you can get it. Both awesome though. Any picks of the Apophysis? Thanks.

fuzzyavics72

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Get the pinkfoot. Regret selling my little female. From the pictures I've seen and from what i've been told the pinkfoot gets bigger then any other birdeater.. I'm not a big birdeater fan either.

I thought true blondi are blue when smaller?

jigalojey

Arachnoknight
T.apophysis all the way, the Blondi will probably end up dying from a stiff wind :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Imortalis

Arachnopeon
T. apophysis, definitely. They're a little harder to come by IMO and provide a nice visual relief from the blondi or the stirmi.

yodaxtreme545

Arachnosquire
Thanks for all your opinions guys! In ordering today! If ya'll have Facebook, look up R2exotics. Richard still as a few left and a nice selection of other T's.

gobey

Arachnoknight
Yeah, whew! A little steep for the average person, but they are great spiders.
I bet. I don't know if I would enjoy maintaining a theraphosa habitat much though, or the hairs.

I'll let you enjoy it :)

I'd rather get a decent sized B. emilia and a P. metallica

One day... When I have more room and more $.