Such gratitude

Graeboe

Arachnoknight
Just seeing this made me give one of those half grins and shake my head. I just redid my p Platyomma females habitat giving her more substrate to burrow in and a nice half log to start with etc. Good humidity nice temp worked good and hard so she could be comfortable and have an entrance easy to put prey at so she doesn't have to hunt down her roaches or search for her water dish. She dug a nice straight tunnel and was just watching the world go by looking as pretty as can be. Well then I guess she decided she was comfortable enough to redecorate her home her way lol. She's tossed aside the moss I put out of the way to help with humidity, dug all the way to the far side of the tank and up to the top and plugged the entrance of the log where she started her burrow lol all my work undone. Picky women. Lol

MrSleep

Arachnopeon
I know the feeling... My N. coloratovillosus never burrowed, always stayed hidden in her hide. Just recently I added moss to her KK for humidity, added fake plants for decor, and put in a brand new water dish that looks more natural than the ceramic one I had in there. Satisfied by my aesthetic accomplishment, I went to bed happy that I made her home beautiful. I woke up the next morning to her dish overturned, one of the plants dislodged from its original location, and all the moss buried under the substrate from the burrow she decided to craft overnight. I guess she wasn't as excited as I was about the change in decor.

Sana

Arachnoprince
Mine always tend to decide on the spot I thought would be least likely as a retreat. If I make a nice starter burrow under some bark, they go for the decorative plant. Or in the case of my G. porteri, smash the poor fake flower to within an inch of it's life because apparently it was supposed to be flat. No accounting for the tastes of some.