So I thought the Addiction was Gone...

Najakeeper

Arachnoprince
...until I saw this pair of Pamphobeteus antinous available.

Male:

Female:

I do not have any more space for others so I will use these guys as Nicorette to keep the addiction in check :)

There is just something about these big black spiders, they are spectacular!

Poec54

Arachnoemperor
Antinous is a great Pampho, and not seen often enough. There are spectacular. Get them!

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
I imagine T-keeping sort of like that proverbial 'Days without incident' board. You can mark off the days you go without purchasing a T, but eventually it's gonna end up back at 0.

mmfh

Arachnobaron
Great find!!! How big are they? I love these spiders and just bought a large female, maybe about 5". I so want to breed them!!! Seem hard to find adults though. Good luck

-=}GA']['OR{=-

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Pamphobeteus is a fantastic genus! One of my favorites before I had to urge due to urticating hairs. It's a shame that the taxonomy is a mess in this genus. That is a nice find, they are little easier to breed as opposed to others in the genus. Good luck with the pairing.

annanlove19

Arachnosquire
I imagine T-keeping sort of like that proverbial 'Days without incident' board. You can mark off the days you go without purchasing a T, but eventually it's gonna end up back at 0.
This may be my favorite quote about the hobby so far xD

IHeartTs

Arachnobaron
Always. I was about to earn my 3 month coin but then I found 6 homeless spiders begging for change yesterday and I couldn't help but take them in

Najakeeper

Arachnoprince
Guys I am terrible with tarantula measurements. In Europe, we measure cephalothorax length which is about 4.5cm (1.8in) for female and 4cm(1.5in) for male, here are some crappy phone pictures showing them near a ruler. They wouldn't sit still so the ruler wasn't positioned ideally. Scale is in cms.

Female:

Male:

I got haired well in the process...

miserykills

Arachnosquire
Those are beautiful. I hope to own one of these someday. Thankfully I am being really good with not giving into the addiction at the moment, but when I cave this species is high on my list. Big and beautiful.

Najakeeper

Arachnoprince
Addiction is back full force :).

1.1 Pamphobeteus antinous adults from Peru as seen above

0.1 Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens juvenile

0.1 Ephebopus cyanognathus juvenile

0.1 Peocilotheria metallica

And closest to my heart:

0.1 Theraphosa blondi from French Guyana about 7cm body length.

Also I got my favourite scorpion back...

0.1 Parabuthus villosus oranje 5i

Here is a box opening video:

[YOUTUBE]1-JiS6aGuOg[/YOUTUBE]

I will get a Theraphosa apophysis if I can find a decent sized female for a reasonable price but I swear that's it :).

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
bahaha someone got bit ;) with the T bug XD..again o_O just goes to prove.. you must quit an addiction full heatedly.. more then once XD

awiec

Arachnoprince
Very nice, they should compliment all of your snakes, especially your baby cobras :p

Najakeeper

Arachnoprince
Thanks guys.

I think having a small collection like this is satisfying my arachnid needs so I feel content now. Stopped checking classified sites at least :). I have been looking almost everyday for a month to be able to find a decent blondi.