Even the gophers like to come out and enjoy a sunny day....

eldondominicano

Arachnobaron
Here is my P. Muticus 1.5". It really likes perching outside of it's burrow.. so odd, after hearing that these are normally pet holes.

IMG_2896[1].jpg IMG_2898[1].jpg

Bare with me despite the odd angle i can never figure out

IHeartTs

Arachnobaron
Well tarantulas are individuals. They also change with every molt I swear. How's the attitude on the little guy? 20150207_173328.jpg

There's my obt giving hugs for filling her water dish. Lol jk. She got mad at the water and then stuck her orange terrorist face in it and drank the water. Jerk.

eldondominicano

Arachnobaron
Haha this is great! I agree they are individuals. My OBT is very docile oddly enough.... And as for my gopher's personality, it's very excited, and active but doesn't show any aggression. Only with its prey

IHeartTs

Arachnobaron
Haha this is great! I agree they are individuals. My OBT is very docile oddly enough.... And as for my gopher's personality, it's very excited, and active but doesn't show any aggression. Only with its prey
Wanna trade? Obt lady bites air for minor disturbance then drinks minor disturbance. Rehousing that thing is gonna cost me my life probably. if you get a docile p muticus AND p murinus, by the rules of the tarantula keeper illuminati masons code, you're obligated to share or trade for a more aggressive spider. Rules are rules man. Sorry.:giggle: