Planning on going to the Reptile Expo in White Plains NY, does anyone know if they have T's there?

Squidies

Arachnopeon
I've heard the place to go (locally) for T's are reptile expos, but I've never been to one, and this is the closest to me (which is being held today). Does anyone know if they have T exhibits at this one?

Prrum16

Arachnopeon
Yea it's awesome I've been to the reptile expo in Melville NY and there were a few dealers selling tarantulas and tons of great accessories ... I haven't been to the one in white plains but it's the biggest one in NY so im sure u won't be disappointed... Have fun

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Net-bug's will be there with a ton of spiders, as well as some other dealers. I usually go but sat this one out today.

Later, Tom

Squidies

Arachnopeon
Thanks everyone! I ended up deciding to just bite the bullet and go to see what was there and ended up purchasing an Acanthoscurria geniculata spiderling from Net-bugs! Little nervous over the size of this little guy (maybe 1/4"), but gonna have to start somewhere. :D

Any advice is GREATLY appreciated.

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
They are great spiders. You'll be fine, just don't let the dirt go bone dry. They are eating machines and grow fast, you're gonna love it.

Later, Tom