Enough holes or should i add more?

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
If those holes are as large as I think they are, I wouldn't use a container of that size, too small. A small T could def squeeze through those.

RagingBambi

Arachnopeon
Sorry took so long to reply, have been busy with things here and there. Also really appreciate all the help from everyone. After having received both of the P. Metallica's had realized that they were a lot smaller than i had thought, and that container wouldn't work at the time for them. There was no squeezing through the holes they would have been able to just up walk right through it like its a front door. The new enclosure have them in is a small breast milk container.. i think or some sorts 1 hole in lid rest around container about almost mid way down i think. as for the size can see for your self.

Hmm, these holes look kinda big in picture here, but in person they look a lot smaller. lil slightly bigger than a tooth pick when stick one in them.

Attachments

Last edited:

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Nice.. Pretty small container tho id say set up a 32oz deli with holes.. Thats how all my arboreals are setup and never had a problem..