What to add

Psingletongolf

Arachnopeon
My current order is set to come next week finally:) theres only one issue, the m balfouri is not ready yet as its still only 1st instar, my question to you is what should I add instead
My order is:
Poecilotheria striata 1 $25.00 $25.00
Lamoropelma violaceopes 1 $45.00 $45.00
P. metallica 1 $75.00 $75.00
Poecilotheria subfusca 1" 1 $45.00 $45.00
Chilobrachys dyscolus blue 1 $35.00 $35.00
Haplocosmia himalayana 1 $25.00 $25.00
M. balfouri (est) 1 $50.00 $50.00

My collection has:(sorry copied from excel)
Avicularia avicularia 1
Avicularia avicularia 2
Avicularia metalica
Avicularia versicolor
Brachypelma albopilsim
Brachypelma smithi 1
Brachypelma smithi 2
Brachypelma vagans
Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens
Cylosterum fasciatum
Ephebopus cyanonathus
Grammostola pulcripes
Grammostola rosea 1 RCF
Grammostola rosea 2 RCF
Grammostola rosea 3 NCF
Hapolopus sp. Columbia Small
Heteroscodra maculata
Holothele incei
Holothele incei
Lasidora parahybana
Nhandu chronomatus
Poecilotheria regalis
Poecilotheria rufilata
Pterinochilus murinus 1 NCF
Pterinochilus murinus 2 NCF
Pterinochilus murinus 3 NCF
Pterinochilus murinus 4 NCF
Pterinochilus murinus 5 NCF
Pterinochilus murinus 6 NCF
Pterinochilus murinus 7 TCF
Pterinopelma sazimai

What should i swap that m balfouri for? sorry about the numbers i was copying and pasting

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
personally if i was in your shoes id ask if theyd delay the shipment till the balfouri molts.. youv already waited this long, will another week or two kill ya? ;)

personally if i HAD to choose id go with either the P. met or L. violaceopes

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
personally if i was in your shoes id ask if theyd delay the shipment till the balfouri molts.. youv already waited this long, will another week or two kill ya? ;)

Gotta agree with pyro on this one. Be a nice haul when it all arrives!

cold blood

Staff member
Duh, get a Pampho!! You're collection is greatly in need of one of these!!

Psingletongolf

Arachnopeon

Not waiting on shipping I'm actually grabbing them as they pass threw for an expo :( so there is no one or 2 weeks it's more like 2 months with the way this winter is looking

---------- Post added 02-18-2015 at 11:44 PM ----------

I also think you read that wrong thoose are part of the order not the options I'm open to whatever if I can get it lol

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Not waiting on shipping I'm actually grabbing them as they pass threw for an expo :( so there is no one or 2 weeks it's more like 2 months with the way this winter is looking

---------- Post added 02-18-2015 at 11:44 PM ----------

I also think you read that wrong thoose are part of the order not the options I'm open to whatever if I can get it lol
i kinda did XD i read it as "my question to you is, what should I add instead on my order?" XD but cant go wrong with a douplicate XD as you know.. personally id tell them to bring the 1st instar and keep it anywho :p

Last edited:

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Okay, I am officially confoozled.

You have to set the order by next week for a 2 month later pick-up?
i think he means he has placed the order [or at least pickup] for the expo which the vendor will attend next week. and the vendor is TRAVELING so will not be at the following expo kinda like you dont see rodent pro or exo terra at all expos :p

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
Ah, de-confoozled, sorta.

Now receiving stuff in the mail, THAT I understand only too well.

It's an online shopping thingie I have going on.....

IHeartTs

Arachnobaron
If I hear pamph one more time.....:wall:

Yeah pamph is a good option hahahaha. Or acanthoscurria. I also think Ceratogyrus or Augacephalus are good options too!

Out of curiosity, why do you have a small army of obts?

Psingletongolf

Arachnopeon
If I hear pamph one more time.....:wall:

Yeah pamph is a good option hahahaha. Or acanthoscurria. I also think Ceratogyrus or Augacephalus are good options too!

Out of curiosity, why do you have a small army of obts?
I am training them to be my minions. Lmfao. Tbh there my favorite species and with 2 almost full size females I think I may be breeding in a few years.

I placed to order originally to be shipped but due to the cold in Canada nothing can be shipped so my only other option is to pick up. Since there out of province it's quite hard so knowing there coming to the expo and passing by me I may aswell pick up and save shipping fees. Already allowing me to add the p met. As far as pampho I had one on my order originally and again out of stock because I'm delayed and don't pre purchase.

Are we all non confused now lol.

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Duh, get a Pampho!! You're collection is greatly in need of one of these!!
I'm sorry cold but I think wrong what you should've said was i see room for 2 pamphobeteus, let's not beat around the bush we both know 1 Pampho is never enough lol

Ghost Dragon

Arachnopeon
If it were me, I'd swap the balfouri out for a G. pulchra, which I notice you don't have. They are a great species, a must for any collection. :)

Psingletongolf

Arachnopeon
If it were me, I'd swap the balfouri out for a G. pulchra, which I notice you don't have. They are a great species, a must for any collection. :)
sshhhhhhhhhh dont say that the gf wants one, keep saying no i have 4 grammostolas dont need more, hello OW or AB lol

Sam_Peanuts

Arachnobaron
If it were me, I'd swap the balfouri for an Encyocratella olivacea which is the same price at one of the dealer which will be attending your expo.

It's actually going to be me in a month since I'm waiting for the Montreal one to grab two myself(as well as 2 L. violaceopes, 1 P. metallica, 1 I. mira and 3 or 5 S. calceatum depending on if the 5 for 50$ deal is still in place or not)

Also, my OBT army is 3 times as big as yours so you're not the only one who likes them :)

Last edited:

Ghost Dragon

Arachnopeon
sshhhhhhhhhh dont say that the gf wants one, keep saying no i have 4 grammostolas dont need more, hello OW or AB lol
Your GF is a smart lady then, dude. The pulchra is unlike any other T when it matures into its awesome velvet black appearance. And while you're at it, consider getting a G. pulchripes too. Also very active, great eaters, and grow MUCH quicker and MUCH larger than the pulchra.

:)

IHeartTs

Arachnobaron
I am training them to be my minions. Lmfao. Tbh there my favorite species and with 2 almost full size females I think I may be breeding in a few years.

I placed to order originally to be shipped but due to the cold in Canada nothing can be shipped so my only other option is to pick up. Since there out of province it's quite hard so knowing there coming to the expo and passing by me I may aswell pick up and save shipping fees. Already allowing me to add the p met. As far as pampho I had one on my order originally and again out of stock because I'm delayed and don't pre purchase.

Are we all non confused now lol.
Ahhh ok. That makes sense if you're recruiting I'm sure my girl would be an excellent soldier lol.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Your GF is a smart lady then, dude. The pulchra is unlike any other T when it matures into its awesome velvet black appearance. And while you're at it, consider getting a G. pulchripes too. Also very active, great eaters, and grow MUCH quicker and MUCH larger than the pulchra.

:)
Second!

Pulchra is nice iv never got one, grammy growth kills me xc however i got a pulchripes sling with my last order a few months ago... The guy/gal doesnt dig often, hardly eats, and likes to hug walls... I think the mailman was a little rough on his package xD as all the Ts in that box have grown slowly (even one same size and possibly sex as another iv gotten xs) and been picky little "roach munchers" very interesting T's tho. both sp are in a friends colection as MF which he got around the same time i got my sling.. Havnt seen his pulchra sense but pulchripes is a slappin sally and its fun to feed her tho :)