can anyone identify these enclosures?

evilebe

Arachnosquire
these look like 12" or so flush lid amac boxes but i can't find any this big.

net-bug.net.jpg

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
looks like they are indeed amacs.. im also seeing what i think is a 16oz off to the right.. looks like those T's are just possitioned right to make them seem bigger looks like a 4x4x 5 1/16 if you look at the folage above makes them seem smaller then what your thinking they are i think.

just like here

mothore

Arachnopeon
It looks like to me that the enclosures in the photo have a slight difference in the size between the base and roof, creating a slight angle in the walls. This is, for whatever reason, common in collectible display cases (I have a bunch that were sold as Beanie Baby cases).

Regardless, it's super easy to do and cheaper than $15 (if you have a drill or hole saw). I Use a 1.5 inch hole saw extension, buy $1+ metal screens, and put them in myself.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
It looks like to me that the enclosures in the photo have a slight difference in the size between the base and roof, creating a slight angle in the walls. This is, for whatever reason, common in collectible display cases (I have a bunch that were sold as Beanie Baby cases).

Regardless, it's super easy to do and cheaper than $15 (if you have a drill or hole saw). I Use a 1.5 inch hole saw extension, buy $1+ metal screens, and put them in myself.
Thats only cheaper in bulk amounts of enclosures tho and if u have a hole saw, i myself only have a 2.5 hole saw, so to keep a micrclimate and cross vent that half AB need id need buy a 1-1.5 or just drill/burn holes (whick is maybe a dollar in electric)