List For Le BTS

Chainsaw Reptiles

Arachnoknight
Hey Guys I Know No One Is Going To Care But Im So Excited For The British Tarantula Society Show This Year... So Heres My List!!!

1 Male H.spinnifer

1 Female H.spinnifer

1 Male Hadogenes paucidens

1 Female Hadogenes paucidens

1 Juvi P.regalis

1 Female (I Hope *Fingers Crossed!!* ) Pterinochilus murinus (TCF)

And Might Be Sneaky And Get Some Spiderlings :pP I May Have Forgoton Some! Hehe :D

And Im Adding A 1 Adult Female G.rosea (RFC) Because I Can And Then Ill Have Like 4... xD

Last edited:

ArborealKing

Arachnopeon
I'm looking forward to it too, haven't been to one before and its meant to be pretty awesome. The SEAS show was pretty cool and the BTS show is bigger so I am expecting good things.

I'd love to get a Harpactira pulchripes sling. They seem to be a lot cheaper at shows as the Germans bring them over and they are breathtakingly beautiful spiders.

Chainsaw Reptiles

Arachnoknight
I'm looking forward to it too, haven't been to one before and its meant to be pretty awesome. The SEAS show was pretty cool and the BTS show is bigger so I am expecting good things.

I'd love to get a Harpactira pulchripes sling. They seem to be a lot cheaper at shows as the Germans bring them over and they are breathtakingly beautiful spiders.

I Highly Agree I Saddly Wasnt Able To Make It To The SEAS Show As I had A Phazmid Society (Stick Insects) Metting The Day Before A Few People From There Where Going I Hope To See Some Good Glass Cages For The Juvi P.regalis As Im out xD What Are You Planning On getting?

sublimejimbob

Arachnopeon
The BTS show is brilliant, I'm looking forward to it already, the best show IMO!

I saw H. pulchripes at the SEAS but they were still pretty expensive, £120 per sling!

Chainsaw Reptiles

Arachnoknight
I Got My H.pulchripes At £75!!! At Kempton park Expo!!! :D I Hope To See You Where Sublime Ill be The Kid With Black or Fire Coulored Emo Hair xD Carrying Around 500T's XD

ArborealKing

Arachnopeon
The BTS show is brilliant, I'm looking forward to it already, the best show IMO!

I saw H. pulchripes at the SEAS but they were still pretty expensive, £120 per sling!
I hate to admit it but I have forgotten the name of the dealer - was a group of Germans in the hall closest to the entrance - were selling pulchripes slings for £91. All of their stuff was pretty cheap, got a SA female balfouri for £60 from them which is pretty good. But yes they are crazy expensive, but if they drop a bit in price and I have the money at the time I might just go for it. They are crazy pretty.

Chainsaw Reptiles

Arachnoknight
The Spider Shop Was Selling Sub-adult M.bal's For £65 Online I Wouldnt Be Suprized If They Dropped The Prices On it It Was A Pretty Sick Deal its Just That IHave 4 M.bals Already... Tempting xD Because One Of My Many Local Reptile Shops Was Selling 2" Slings For £60 o:

Ashton

Arachnoknight
I wish I could go... so many people with the same interest in these cool animals.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
wish you could send us some of those tcf. im hopefully getting some imported, but never can have too many ;)

Chainsaw Reptiles

Arachnoknight
I Do Have Friends With Export Licenses So I Could Get That Sorted ;) I Hope That The Spider Shop Doesnt Run Out Of Them By The BTS If It Takes My 24hours To Find One There Ill do it xD

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
I Do Have Friends With Export Licenses So I Could Get That Sorted ;) I Hope That The Spider Shop Doesnt Run Out Of Them By The BTS If It Takes My 24hours To Find One There Ill do it xD
but i dont have an importer license might def look into it if i could get alot of tcf and other sp :( i can dream tho cant i XD i bet itd cost alot tho thats y imports are large amounts usually

Chainsaw Reptiles

Arachnoknight
Dude...
Why do you capitalize every single word that you type?
It seems incessant...

OCD And Habbit Buddy.

---------- Post added 02-23-2015 at 06:56 AM ----------

but i dont have an importer license might def look into it if i could get alot of tcf and other sp :( i can dream tho cant i XD i bet itd cost alot tho thats y imports are large amounts usually

Lol I Know Someone Called Ken the Bug Guy He Export Price Is Well over $1200 And Underground Reptiles Is $750... :p

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
OCD And Habbit Buddy.

---------- Post added 02-23-2015 at 06:56 AM ----------

Lol I Know Someone Called Ken the Bug Guy He Export Price Is Well over $1200 And Underground Reptiles Is $750... :p
i do have that kinda scratch laying around, howeve ridk if itd be worth it.. itd cost almost as much as being caught brownboxing o_O i suppose ill have to wait and hope my guys who claim they can get them in do :(

Last edited: