New tarantulas

mmfh

Arachnobaron
I'm going to be going to the hamburg pa. reptile show. My problem is that I'm just not sure what to pick. I'm leaning toward some millipedes and a N. tripepii. Such a short list :( is anyone from here going? It would be nice to meet some of you.

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
If I could convince my friend to go with me, I'll probably be there. I hate going to big show things alone.

mmfh

Arachnobaron
I hope u get to go. I can't even pay ppl to go to a reptile show lol. Good luck with the convincing!

Rhiannonn

Arachnopeon
I'm going! Anyone have any knowledge of the vendors there? The list on the website seems really outdated....

mmfh

Arachnobaron
I'll be wearing an olive ball cap with a tarantula on it. If any of ya see me say hi :)

Squidies

Arachnopeon
If I could convince my friend to go with me, I'll probably be there. I hate going to big show things alone.
I do too. I went to my first a few weeks ago by myself because I couldn't find anyone else to go with me. Oh well, still got a new T and at least got to chat with the woman that owns the reptile shop in my home town at her booth :D

mmfh

Arachnobaron
Lol I feel like I'm in an unusual pets free zone. Every spider around seems to be a "brown recluse" and snakes are the devil incarnate.

Pyro.... Ty I didn't realize how goofy that could sound lol

MrDave

Arachnosquire
On Sunday, I'm hoping to escape to the Toronto Reptile Expo on Sunday. If I can, I'll pick up a couple Euathlus sp Red slings so I can watch them grow over the next few years.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Lol I feel like I'm in an unusual pets free zone. Every spider around seems to be a "brown recluse" and snakes are the devil incarnate.

Pyro.... Ty I didn't realize how goofy that could sound lol
Lol kiss a cobra itl change ur mind ;)

Rhiannonn

Arachnopeon
See you all in Hamburg! I'm wearing a black t shirt with a eight armed skeleton on it that says bony moon! Say hi!