Male burgundy Goliath.

wolfs79

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Pic of my male burgundy Goliath he is around 8 inches.I have ten inch female on the way next week who is in premolt right now she's beast can't wait to breed them.

lalberts9310

Arachnoprince
Is the male mature? Is there visible emboli on the pedipalps? Did he make a spermweb already.. those are considerations to take before trying to breed them.. also wait for the female to molt and harden up before breeding them.. I hope this time you actually do receive a female

lalberts9310

Arachnoprince
Well good luck with the breeding, crossing fingers for a female and for a successful mating

wolfs79

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I never said I was breeding him yet nowhere in the thread did I say I was breeding him right now. I said I can't wait to breed them didn't mean right now ! I don't like it when I post a thread and people come on right away supposed experts and they start in with the I am an expert crap.

---------- Post added 02-26-2015 at 03:49 PM ----------

Sorry didn't mean to get upset I apologize.

lalberts9310

Arachnoprince
He's not mature. He doesn't have any boxing gloves.
That's why I asked him in the first place, I don't see bulbs either

---------- Post added 02-27-2015 at 12:16 AM ----------

I never said I was breeding him yet nowhere in the thread did I say I was breeding him right now. I said I can't wait to breed them didn't mean right now ! I don't like it when I post a thread and people come on right away supposed experts and they start in with the I am an expert crap.

---------- Post added 02-26-2015 at 03:49 PM ----------

Sorry didn't mean to get upset I apologize.
Oh wow! No one here was saying "hey I'm an expert, do what I say".. really dude? Just trying to help out, and after I asked if the male was mature you said yep, what conclusion do you want people to get to? You could have said the male is not yet mature, really unnecessary to lash out, asked a simple question. You know what I hate, when people lash out to others asking a simple question.

Last edited:

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yep getting female from Anastasia
That right there was you saying it was matured, right?

We are no experts, nor do I like being labeled an expert. Fuzzy and I were only telling you it was not a MM after you said it was.

wolfs79

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Sorry lalberts I was answering your question win you said hopefully you get a female this time I responded yep getting it from Anastasia sorry for the confusion.