Lets see your T room set up.

Psingletongolf

Arachnopeon
After this weekend I will be around 40 Ts with many of them hitting the size where they can be put in the adult enclosure within the next 6 months to a year. I am one to plan ahead and am trying to figure out how to organize our collection as I running out of room on my shelf and all my dressers, bed side tables ect have atleast one adult T on them. I would love to hear or see how you guys have your t room or area set up. Any suggestions would be welcome. I do prefer to display the majority of the T's so will likely using acrylic or exo terra tanks depending on what I can find cheaper. Or do you recommend something different? saving space is clearly key!

Aviara

Arachnoknight
My favorite - and arguably the most affordable - option for tarantula cages are sterilite/rubbermaid containers. You can purchase fairly clear containers, or darker ones. I use these for my snakes, my tarantulas, and have used them in the past for other animals. The bins have soft enough plastic that poking airholes is easy, and they are light, easily cleaned and often stackable. They come in perfect sizes for any tarantula, including arboreals and burrowing species. My best recommendation would be to group your tarantulas and supplies on one shelf or a few clustered shelves, since it is much harder to maintain animals throughout the home than to systematically feed and clean animals that are close together. I would recommend you pick your favorite handful of tarantulas and find special places for their display exo terras or terrariums, and then put the others in more utilitarian enclosures. The tarantulas don't care if they live in a $60 exo terra or a $10 plastic bin, to them a box is a box! And the more money and space you save, the more you can add to your collection in the future.

David VB

Arachnosquire
My current setup :

Only change since upper picture is the slings now have all the same little jar, which i like more (so hopefully i can do the same for the adults some day) :

Graeboe

Arachnoknight
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

4 different set ups in diff rooms lol sorry a little disorganized bc the girls were in the middle of cleaning and watering while I took pics running out to work today

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Here is my setup, with all 60 of my Ts and one true spider, plus my friend's collection of 20 on the tallest bookshelf in the middle.
View attachment 134616
As far as enclosure recommendations, I would check out your local Hobby Lobby and get these display cases. They come in a variety of sizes, are inexpensive, perfectly clear, drill easily, stack securely, and are the perfect dimensions for terrestrial Ts.
http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?239985-How-much-for-enclosure&p=2223206#post2223206

Mello

ArachnoQUEEN
image.jpg

The right shelf is $60 at Home Depot and could hold probably 15-20 adult size tanks. I like them a lot.

Psingletongolf

Arachnopeon
Some of theese make my ocd go insane haha, Here is mine. Aborials on the top shelf, terestrials on the rest. Almost all in alphabetical order minus one large tank.
I have a few more adults/sub adults in larger tanks elsewhere in the room. IMG_2904.jpg

TsunamiSpike

Arachnosquire
2015-02-02 03.33.28.jpg

Nothing special, simple plastic tool kit/paint tin type shelving unit. Cheap, effective, holds a lot of weight...that weight consisting of 9 ts and (since the pic) 1 scorpion.

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
Love all the shelving set-ups.

Lots of good ideas.
Hope more people will post theirs.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
I wish my roomwasntso xompaxt id show mine. But if i step back to try and get the bottom ones all you see is bed xD

peterUK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Some AF's

AF terrestrials on the top, adult Avicis in the red top jars and a few of the slings, juvies and grow on's

Medusa

Arachnoknight
We've been redecorating for several months and my spiders have been here, there, and everywhere. At last they are all in their permanent location in my office. I can better control temps and humidity here.

Poec54

Arachnoemperor
The right shelf is $60 at Home Depot...I like them a lot.
Home Depot also carries larger plastic free-standing shelf units, which is what I use. The shelves themselves are vented so they allow better airflow.

shawno821

Arachno Pimp
My AF shelves,and on the left,my males,MM and penult.The condensation on a few of the cages is because they're new,and haven't dried up yet.

009.jpg

shawno821

Arachno Pimp
U dont have any issues withthat style of humidifier? I have one and it makes puddles onthe floor.. Even on the lowest setting :(
No it's an ultrasonic,not steam,I' had issues with the steam one doing the same thing.This ultrasonic doesn't seem to make puddles nor condensation on the walls,it works perfectly.$40 at Wal mart.