Happy now viper??

Graeboe

Arachnoknight
Lol I just had to post this bc viper always puts such a big post for euathlus. Are you happy now?? I just ordered a 2" female sp red.

cold blood

Staff member
I'm sure viper, self proclaimed king of Euathalus, will be most pleased. :clap:

awiec

Arachnoprince
You know what would make coldblood and I happy? If you got a pamph or thrixopelma...

louise f

Arachnoangel
youre gonna be happy for your euathlus sp red. they are so sweet. i have a girl, she is so adorable. :)

Medusa

Arachnoknight
I'm also happy for the OP. Along with Viper, I think Eauthlus sp. red or yellow ought to be the beginner tarantula. Mine are the gentlest creatures!

Graeboe

Arachnoknight
I'm also happy for the OP. Along with Viper, I think Eauthlus sp. red or yellow ought to be the beginner tarantula. Mine are the gentlest creatures!
Love beginer thrown in there lol as I ordered her alone with a c torreya and h lividum

assidreemz

Arachnosquire
I've been contemplating getting a "sp. Red" recently
The only thing holding me back is the growth rate, or lack thereof haha
My g. rosea is growing soooooo slow, even compared to my g. pulchripes which is 3 molts ahead of my rosehair.
Also I don't see how there could be a more gentle tarantula than my chaco, it is so sweet and dainty, I feel bad every time I have to move it around for maintenance BC it will just not move haha. Most of the time I have to slide a fork under it and scoot it to the other side of the enclosure.
It even "attacks" its prey nicely

IHeartTs

Arachnobaron
My g. rosea is growing soooooo slow, even compared to my g. pulchripes which is 3 molts ahead of my rosehair.
Also I don't see how there could be a more gentle tarantula than my chaco, it is so sweet and dainty, I feel bad every time I have to move it around for maintenance BC it will just not move haha. Most of the time I have to slide a fork under it and scoot it to the other side of the enclosure.
A fork? Are you preparing to eat it next? Lol. But Ahhh yes. Pulchripes. Sweetest 8 legged creature I've ever owned.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
A fork? Are you preparing to eat it next? Lol. But Ahhh yes. Pulchripes. Sweetest 8 legged creature I've ever owned.
this is a little worrysome lol.. now i can say iv moved baby geckos off of papers and cocofiber to spot clean with big serving spoons [because i have huge caliced hands and feel like id crush it if i used fingers and they was smaller then spoon] but never a fork o_O woudlnt you be worried if maybe that ONE time she freaks out and accidentally impales herself?

cant comment on pulchripes being calm mines shy and just wants to lay belly to plastic above sub. but bolts when im about to feed him/her never dig or anything lazy frikker -.-

Sana

Arachnoprince
How big is your G. pulchripes? Mine was the gentlest sweetest thing I'd ever met until he hit 4". Since then he's been a little devil.

Graeboe

Arachnoknight
Now I need to figure out how to breed the darn things lol where's viper69

Hydrazine

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
How big is your G. pulchripes? Mine was the gentlest sweetest thing I'd ever met until he hit 4". Since then he's been a little devil.
Ah, reminds me of my pretty big G.pulchripes male. He had an EVERYTHING IS FOOD personality type. oh well, both of my remaining Grammostolas are the same, even the little pulchra who's like a baloon but simply refuses to moult.