Avicularia sp. "Aurora" - Any adult photos please?

Enn49

Arachnosquire
This question was asked on here back in 2013 but no-one had any and the only pics I can find are of a sling. I have one coming on Thursday and am intrigued to know what it will look like in later life.

fuzzyavics72

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm soooooo jealous. We've only had these offered once and they were sold within a few days. :(

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
WOW is all I'm saying. I saw this picture on the web, but the link never relayed back to the species name. I will find some now, thank you very much Fuzzy, lol.

fuzzyavics72

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Aren't they beautiful? One of the best looking t's in the hobby! I'm so jealous right now. :/

---------- Post added 03-03-2015 at 07:15 PM ----------

These Avics have only been imported once recently and sold out in a few days. This will be impossible to find Austin.

Last edited:

Enn49

Arachnosquire
Aren't they beautiful? One of the best looking t's in the hobby! I'm so jealous right now. :/

---------- Post added 03-03-2015 at 07:15 PM ----------

These Avics have only been imported once recently and sold out in a few days. This will be impossible to find Austin.

They certainly are, I'm so glad I ordered it as the shop has sold out now.

I think I'll call it Nacre as it's the colours of mother of pearl

Last edited:

fuzzyavics72

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm an Avic guru. The only reason I would live in Europe is for their Avicularia. I'm happy I could help. I'm trying to get everyone to love Avics! :)

eldondominicano

Arachnobaron
Google them and you will be surprised how amazing they are! I couldn't believe the color on these Avics!

Click on the link below and you will see a feemale.
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o258/BoToXo/Album 2/DSC_0845Kopie-1.jpg

Woahh that's absolutely beautiful man

---------- Post added 03-03-2015 at 07:46 PM ----------

I'm an Avic guru. The only reason I would live in Europe is for their Avicularia. I'm happy I could help. I'm trying to get everyone to love Avics! :)
Hey have you checked out the Avic Rickwesti sp. nov. ? It's native to the Dominican republic

fuzzyavics72

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yes, there was. Croc sold all of his before he left the States. We might see some Slings one day or why not ask Rick West if he has any. They're his sp.and I bet he has some. Maybe just not for sale lol.

Sorry my phone was autocorrecting words...

eldondominicano

Arachnobaron
Yes, there was. Crochet sold all of his before he left the States. We might see some Slings one day or why not ask Rick West if he has any. They're his sp.and I bet he has some. Maybe just not for sale lol.
Naturally right? I understand though.

Biollantefan54

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Well...I certainly love Avicularia, they are my favorite genus but I just entered the world of OW arboreals so we will see which way this goes!

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
Annnnnndddddd....

another impossible to find T added to my wish list. Good golly, miss Molly. Look at the femurs on that female.

fuzzyavics72

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Haha I know.... This species is super flashy. One day I'll successfully breed every avicularia sp. :) We need more! Mos hobbyists only see avic avic and avic metallica. They have no clue how amazing this genus is!