Euathlus sp red breeding

Graeboe

Arachnoknight
Ok well I just recieved my females and mature male. Does anyone have knowledge or tips on breeding these little beauties?

fuzzyavics72

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Like most breedings, feed your girl. Try to feed the male and or give him water then put him in her enclosure and hope she doesn't eat him lol. Also let her acclimate in her new enclosure for a week. (At least I wait)

Graeboe

Arachnoknight
Like most breedings, feed your girl. Try to feed the male and or give him water then put him in her enclosure and hope she doesn't eat him lol. Also let her acclimate in her new enclosure for a week. (At least I wait)
Thanks she molted within the last week or so and hadn't eaten yet per note on container. And I want them to settle down. Just hoping to find some species specific tips on mating, gestation, and sac information before they are ready to get down and dirty lol

fuzzyavics72

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I would give her a month then. That all varies depending on the situation. I've had versicolo drop sacs after two weeks and other girls have waited three months. I would do some research. You want to mimic their spring so she'll lay a sac.