New and IMPROVED IRC Channel

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
https://webchat.freenode.net/
Channel name ##Critters (yes there are (2) #'s)

This channel is for anyone into keeping 'Critters'. Come on in and say hello. This chat is pretty general in topic material, but the thread that binds us all is the we all keep/collect critters of various kinds (mostly inverts).
If you aren't familiar with IRC (internet relay chat) just click the above browser link and chat that way, don't forget to use the channel designation above too. I hope to see you in the chat.

:biggrin:

Sam_Peanuts

Arachnobaron
The hashtag in the name(as opposed to the useful one saying it's an IRC channel) made me instantly despise it, but I'm old school like that.

Took me a while to figure out why the hell I was seeing IRC channels on TV the first time I saw those.

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
The hashtag in the name(as opposed to the useful one saying it's an IRC channel) made me instantly despise it, but I'm old school like that.

Took me a while to figure out why the hell I was seeing IRC channels on TV the first time I saw those.
LOL, come on in and try it out. Maybe you will make some new friends?

Sam_Peanuts

Arachnobaron
I'm not much of a chatter so I probably wont.

I did try the other one and you might remember me as being from the FBI or CIA(can't remember exactly what people were saying) since I was only idling in most of the time and many never saw me write anything.

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
I'm not much of a chatter so I probably wont.

I did try the other one and you might remember me as being from the FBI or CIA(can't remember exactly what people were saying) since I was only idling in most of the time and many never saw me write anything.
I just.... don't know what to say to that.

14pokies

Arachnoprince
So..umm.. ya..(looks down at the ground and kicks a rock)...This got weird fast...

Last edited:

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
It is pretty slow today and I want you to come into the chat and tell me what inverts you have. (see link in signature)

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
Hey guys come on in and tell what kinds of inverts and critters you have.

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
I am only in the channel during business hours PST, but I am sure that if you come back in you will be eagerly greeted. :D

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
It's Fools Day in chat... well I guess everyday is fool's day in the chat. ;)

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
Come in and say hello. We need more T lovers in the Critter Chat.

Beary Strange

Arachnodemon
Is this still correct information? Because I clicked the link, entered exactly ##Critters and the IRC I got was decidedly not arachnohobbyist themed.

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
The new chat was a sort of rebellious departure of some individuals. The original, very long standing, and still not very arachno-themed chat is still up: irc.gamesurge.net #arachnochat. But honestly its really not talking about arachnids at all. But there are some pretty experienced keepers in there of various exotic pets.

-Sean

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
if you want to talk spiders that is perfectly fine. I LOVE spiders!