good names

scott99

Arachnoknight
I have a unsexed 1.5 LP and l'm not sure I should name him or her.

Amimia

Arachnosquire
All mine are named after some part of Greek mythology. Maybe you could start a theme with your Ts?

Red Eunice

Arachnodemon
Google "Star Wars characters" and start from there. I have so many Ts , I use the scientific name followed by a number. Lol!

IHeartTs

Arachnobaron
I use comic book characters but I'm giving up quickly. My slings stopped having names. It's too much.

Ghost Dragon

Arachnopeon
Some of my names are tongue-in-cheek. Like my GBB, example (Sprite).

Or my L. violaceopes.... Lamprey.

Or my P. irminia.... Toni. :)

IHeartTs

Arachnobaron
Some of my names are tongue-in-cheek. Like my GBB, example (Sprite).

Or my L. violaceopes.... Lamprey.

Or my P. irminia.... Toni. :)
And I thought I was so creative naming my p irminia toni the tiger..... lol. You're like the 3rd person who's had this name.

eminart

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I've now owned 5 T's in my life. My daughter named 3 of them. Can you guess which ones?

1. No name - called "My Tarantula"
2. Climb-Out-Tooter
3. Harry
4. Sweet T
5. Cuddles

Shrike

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
How about something really edgy and cool like Cardboard or Baked Beans?

LythSalicaria

Arachnosquire
I've blended two of my favorite hobbies together and named all of my Ts after plants, flowers and herbs. So far I've got Amaranth, Amaryllis, Aster, Baptisia, Barley, Bluet, Foxglove, Ginger, Gladiolus, Hazel, Hellebore, Holly, Iris, Lavender, Millet, Narcissus, Quinoa, Sweet Pea and Tiger Lily. There are many different kinds of plants in the world, so I'm unlikely to ever run out of names for my inverts. ;)

SpiderMan1975

Arachnopeon
Google "Star Wars characters" and start from there. I have so many Ts , I use the scientific name followed by a number. Lol!
Ha!...that's what I do for all my real pets. I have 2 Doberman Pinchers named Luke and Leia.......and no they aren't brother and sister :laugh::laugh:

I also have a veiled chameleon (Greedo), red foot tortoise (Yoda), red tail boa (Jabba) and a small ball python named Wicket.

assidreemz

Arachnosquire
l'm not sure I should name him or her.
Then like, don't.
As poec said, scientific is really the ultimate choice.
Also it's educational to not only yourself, but to others who being mislead will instead refer to a Brachypelma albiceps as "Fido"
They then of course will be sadly mistaken, and labeled as a fool :,(

Ghost Dragon

Arachnopeon
I've blended two of my favorite hobbies together and named all of my Ts after plants, flowers and herbs. So far I've got Amaranth, Amaryllis, Aster, Baptisia, Barley, Bluet, Foxglove, Ginger, Gladiolus, Hazel, Hellebore, Holly, Iris, Lavender, Millet, Narcissus, Quinoa, Sweet Pea and Tiger Lily. There are many different kinds of plants in the world, so I'm unlikely to ever run out of names for my inverts. ;)
And don't forget Calanthe, the N. chromatus, who is still doing swimmingly. I'm still sorry that Victory, the P. regalis, didn't make it. :cry:

LythSalicaria

Arachnosquire
And don't forget Calanthe, the N. chromatus, who is still doing swimmingly. I'm still sorry that Victory, the P. regalis, didn't make it. :cry:
You and me both...The Great Space Heater Fiasco of November was a nightmare. I learned a valuable lesson, but I'm still heartbroken about the losses. :( Glad to hear that Calanthe is doing well though. :) Has she started venturing out of her hole yet?