Worth the purchase?

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
On friday i went to the local pet store to buy a few dizen crickets, and while i was waiting for the employee to finish with other costumers, i went to see what tarantulas were available. I thought i would just see the typical, but i was surprised to see a GBB, 3 G. Pulchripes slings, a B. Albopilosum (i already have three so no more B. Albopilosum purchases) and lastly an unsexed juvenile B. Auratum. I am thinking of buying two of the above tomorrow, for sure i am going to purchase one of the G. Pulchripes slings, the second one is what i am debating on, and that is where the help is needed, which one should be #2? If priced right i will just buy all of them.

King Sparta

Arachnosquire
I got my gbb sling for 40 bucks. B. Auratum for 45 and my 3 inch g. pulchripes for 50.
The irony is I have all of the Ts for sale at the lps
lol

LythSalicaria

Arachnosquire
Hmmm...on the one hand, slings are usually unsexed, so buying at least two of the G. pulchripes would probably be a wise choice, although GBBs are great too, especially if you can get them while they're small so you get to watch them grow up. Tough decision. I'm going to suggest you flip a coin. ;)

IHeartTs

Arachnobaron
B auratum. Idk how it is where everyone else is but I don't see much of them here. GBBs seem to be pretty plentiful.

Hydrazine

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
B auratum. Idk how it is where everyone else is but I don't see much of them here. GBBs seem to be pretty plentiful.
Over here it's reversed. GBBs, although not exactly rare, aren't that plentiful, while the market is oversaturated with all kinds of Brachys ad nauseam.

Mindibun

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
GBBs are some of the coolest Ts out there. I love watching their color change and their webs are awesome. That's what I'd get, hands down.

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
It's driving me insane. At the expos, there are brachys at every freaking table with spiders. BRACHYS EVERYWHERE.
Must be nice.
One day I would like to add a B smithi to my shelf.
But the costs here for a sub-adult female -- cost seems way over priced compared to other rarer Ts in same price range.

(well, hmmm, arguably, perhaps B smithis are rare too, but, I just think they shouldn't be rare. Used to be every pet store had a few in tanks which I would view from a very far distance, what with me being an arachnophobe for so long)

IHeartTs

Arachnobaron
It's driving me insane. At the expos, there are brachys at every freaking table with spiders. BRACHYS EVERYWHERE.
Haha youre gonna have brachy nightmares! there's brachys available most places here too just not b auratum. There was an adult female at this weekends expo but that's the first one I've ever seen in person. It was beautiful. B smithi have been available a lot here lately and of course b albo and Vagans. GBB seems to come in waves but aren't too hard to find. Just really expensive. I lucked out with my cheap female. She's the worst eater and hunter ice ever seen though.

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
B smithi have been available a lot here lately
At what sort of prices? (for sub-adult female)
Actually, looking online a few months ago, I don't think I've saw any offered that weren't unsexed slings.
Overpriced (imo) unsexed slings.