What am I supposed to focus on here?

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
[video=youtube;_toBTXho0wM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_toBTXho0wM[/video]

Besides the absolutely dreadful handling going on in this video, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to focus on. The spiders, or the spider handler...

cold blood

Staff member
She could come fondle my spiders any time....and I'm against handling altogether.:D

scott99

Arachnoknight
wait why are you against handling. because I'm not anyway for the most part.

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
It was a lot to focus on. lol
And I did find much of the handling poorly done (c'mon -- mouth/face? Seriously?)

But she looked amazing to me. I thought the makeup was a bit much, but I guess you need more on camera maybe?

cold blood

Staff member
wait why are you against handling. because I'm not anyway for the most part.
Because its senseless IMO....I have no issues if you want to handle, I just don't see spiders as handling type animals...I see them much like I see aquarium fish.

Most bites are a result of handling, many, if not most t injuries are the result of handling....they don't want to be handled, they don't in any way form any kind of bond with their handlers....I'd much rather watch them do what comes naturally to them...I also believe handling as a form of education gives the uneducated the wrong idea about them.

I only mention this because you asked DARK KNIGHT, I'm not trying to shove my views down anyone's throat by any means, its simply how I feel.

lalberts9310

Arachnoprince
Urticating bristles... in mouth.. can't be good..

That handling, gosh that's stupid.. this is the type of person that would give beginners the idea of placing a spider in your mouth is a good thing..

CB.. I bet you can do WAAAAAY better than THAT!!!

---------- Post added 03-08-2015 at 11:34 PM ----------

What had more plastic? Her or the enclosures?
Dammit.. they'll donate her body to tupperware if she dies

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
Dammit.. they'll donate her body to tupperware if she dies
I'm all for being who you want to be, but there is a line some women cross that goes from loving the body they're in to hating it and obsessing over each and every perceived flaw.

Phew. Those lips. I'm convinced only Angelina Jolie can pull that off.

Last edited:

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
Can't tell much about the lips due to all the makeup. I was thinking she just tried to draw the upper lip larger.

I always think younger people look great -- but I wish women would lighten up on the makeup.
There's a point it distracts rather than enhances anyway.

I vote ChapStick over lipstick and pencils.

Def agree about Jolie.

eminart

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Those lips though... :eek:

To each her own, but I'm not a fan of heavy, cosmetic plastification.

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
Did anyone else hear her say the whip scorpion is a hybrid of a tarantula and a scorpion???.... Some people should not be allowed to breed, j/s

lalberts9310

Arachnoprince
Actually I watched it again.. to make sure.. lol, she said that a whip scorpion is a hybrid.. the guy said it looks like a cross between a scorpion, a tarantula and something else (can't remember) lol

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
Oh.. lol, it's hard to concentrate on the dialogue when there's so much cringeworthy content going on visually I guess....