Pyro fiends pics :)

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Been taking a few pics with my new phone(decent quality pics imo) and figured id share them with others.. Ill def start uploading pics every week or two x3 also note these first pics are the day of arival so it may look pretty moist to you, but the heater made it better within hours :)

lets start with a few of my new arrivals..ill add more at later dates.. im just so proud of the first ;)

T. Sp "Panama"

And beside a 16.9oz pop lid [not his/her dish]

A. Geniculata beside an admittedly large feeder.. But he/she is premolt so didnt want it (shocking none the less)

Last edited:

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
Why do you still have my genic?? Hhhmmmmmmmm??? lol

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
lolol dont be jelly! but we are def getting you a psalm. and if this 0.1 rosea rcf dont molt soon im half tempted to send you her too XD
Yay lol. It pays to be friends with impatient people muahaha!!

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Yay lol. It pays to be friends with impatient people muahaha!!
hahahahahah ikr XD if i get another brachy or grammy again.. itl be an af.. and if i need her bred... shes being sent out lol NEVER AGAIN XD

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Now I see what you mean with the tiny sling.. good gosh that's small!!
Yea uhm.. Smalls an understatement! Lol these 2 are about same size..iv told someone elese about them being small and they said "your being silly they arnt that small.." When i uploaded the pics showed someone last night and his eyes bugged out and said hed picked bigger boogers.. Lmao..

lalberts9310

Arachnoprince
Yea uhm.. Smalls an understatement! Lol these 2 are about same size..iv told someone elese about them being small and they said "your being silly they arnt that small.." When i uploaded the pics showed someone last night and his eyes bugged out and said hed picked bigger boogers.. Lmao..
You'll need a magnifier glass to spot them!

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Everyones being buttheads last few days so no good pics but i did get to see my fresh fem chromatus out.. Shes been with me sense 1/4" and is gotten so big in the 8-9months iv had her

Only pic iv been given by any of them sense last posted (same genic super fesh)

Now today because im a sneaky devil

Last edited:

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Guess who was a sneaky B-stard again THIS GUUUYlol

The sp panama is pretty busy tonight

Dug herself a new burrow instead of usingmy premade

And may be in premolt (kinda hopin its male because seller said the first batch is begining to molt and 1st batch is usually a male 2nd fem)

Such a messy guy xD

---------- Post added 03-15-2015 at 05:03 AM ----------

Somewhere (well u can see it) down in that hole is a Phormictopus Cancerides who thinks hes a mole

And the genic we already seen still cant decide pet hole or display

Fm B. Boehmei who should pop her top any day now

Fm B.smithi

---------- Post added 03-15-2015 at 05:10 AM ----------

LP fm ~4" whoalso should molt soo

Susp. Male LD also ~4"

Finally Phormictopus Sp. Purple. ~4" whos suspected Male but can never get him to sit still for a pic also prob in premolt as he didnt want his roach from this morning

Last edited:

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Nice pictures and nice collection you got there!!
thanks buddy. theres a few more but they are common, or dont like pics.. i figured everyone knows what a rosea looks like XD debated on getting pics of my geckos but as iv said befor.. im this thing called lazy XD plus wev all seen my psalms a hundred times now ;P

---------- Post added 03-16-2015 at 12:25 AM ----------

Beautiful Ts you have!
i cant any credit for them XD i just selected the sp lmao XD

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Hmm.. It looks like i interrupted P. Sp. Purple making his molt mat. So fresh pics soon i bet

---------- Post added 03-18-2015 at 08:28 PM ----------

whew he can make him a mat i almost pulled him out of his tote when lifting the lid to peek in XD also its raiing here. and hopefully the change makes all 3-4 in premolt pop XD including sp panama [aka pride and joy]

Last edited:

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Helooo beautiful!

And we knew she was fem but nice little views

Also just had to takea nap and go to walmart before checking onTs and i again cant sex sp purp..

He(or so iv suspected) ate it xc

lalberts9310

Arachnoprince
It sucks when they chew their exos lol.. my other P. Irminia has been in pre-molt for a month, heavy heavy heavy pre-molt currently, can't wait for it to pop

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
It sucks when they chew their exos lol.. my other P. Irminia has been in pre-molt for a month, heavy heavy heavy pre-molt currently, can't wait for it to pop
Ikr and i dont know if they hook.. Ik ill know when and if he does tho.. As the colors will blow my mind.. But now im begining to think fem as i figured hed hook out already..

lalberts9310

Arachnoprince
Ikr and i dont know if they hook.. Ik ill know when and if he does tho.. As the colors will blow my mind.. But now im begining to think fem as i figured hed hook out already..
If my Irminia is male I suspect it to hook out if it molts now.. but I really hope its a female with a weird vent lol (the one I posted vent pictures of here on the boards)! Because it looks quite different than how my MMs vent looked before he matured