One of my Narceus Gordanus

TheInv4sion

Arachnobaron
One of my two Narceus Gordanus was above the substrate :0
As celebration I handled it and took a photo. ''Twas a rare day lol
image.jpg

CrawlinChaos

Arachnosquire
I love my N. gordanus. Nice and plump and the such a good color (I also have the yellowish strain, though I guess there's also a silver/gray strain). Plus, they are the only one of two millipedes species to reproduce for me (so far) and now I have tons of little babies.

TheInv4sion

Arachnobaron
I love my N. gordanus. Nice and plump and the such a good color (I also have the yellowish strain, though I guess there's also a silver/gray strain). Plus, they are the only one of two millipedes species to reproduce for me (so far) and now I have tons of little babies.
That's great <3 Honestly, I think the yellow strain is so much more attractive, but who am I to judge lol

TheHonestPirate

Arachnoknight
Bugs in Cyberspace has pretty cheap ones for sale.
Thats definitely an option. I will check it out when i get home

---------- Post added 03-23-2015 at 06:38 PM ----------

Ahhh, they're out of stock.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ripa

Arachnobaron
Yea, always check back with Peter, because especially since it's spring time, these guys might become more readily available with seasonality considered.

TheInv4sion

Arachnobaron
Yea, always check back with Peter, because especially since it's spring time, these guys might become more readily available with seasonality considered.
Peter? Who is peter? sorry if I'm being an idiot lol
Yep I'm an idiot xD
idk I got mine from lllreptile but honestly I recommend checking out Peter's stock cause lll is garbage compared to him ime

Ripa

Arachnobaron
Peter? Who is peter? sorry if I'm being an idiot lol
Yep I'm an idiot xD
idk I got mine from lllreptile but honestly I recommend checking out Peter's stock cause lll is garbage compared to him ime
I always get quality stock from him- vinegaroon, two S. polymorpha pedelings, an N. americanus, some Euryurus, a bunch of rough woodlice and red runners. This thread actually makes me want to step into his flameleg millipede stock.... may have to hold back a bit though, being a poor college student and all lol. I bought quite a bit in the last few months.

TheInv4sion

Arachnobaron
I always get quality stock from him- vinegaroon, two S. polymorpha pedelings, an N. americanus, some Euryurus, a bunch of rough woodlice and red runners. This thread actually makes me want to step into his flameleg millipede stock.... may have to hold back a bit though, being a poor college student and all lol. I bought quite a bit in the last few months.
Peter also has great prices lol. Not a surprise that he has such great business

Ripa

Arachnobaron
I'll probably pick up some N. Gordanus from him if they come back because both of mine are female. Although they might be gravid idk.
Really would love the flamelegs and glossy black pink legs he's got in stock. By the time I can buy them, they'll probably be gone, though ugh!

TheInv4sion

Arachnobaron
Really would love the flamelegs and glossy black pink legs he's got in stock. By the time I can buy them, they'll probably be gone, though ugh!
ikr. those pink legs are amazing. flame legs are great too ;-;